Super Mario RUN RUN RUN II (GOTTA GO FEST)

Mario: *Retarded singing*

The plumber danced through the castle naked while eating tons of spaghetti.

Infinite: Jesus... The government did something really nice! We don't have to pay the bills for a while!

Crystal: Damn right! 

SMG4: Nice work yesterday, guys! Now I can buy tons of memes and save up lots of money without having to worry about the bills!

Tari: I can buy games!

Fishy Boopkins: Anime!

Saiko: Wine!

B0b: TiDdIeS!

Meggy: Splatfest stuff!

(Y/N): By the way guys, when your baby arrives... Will you stay in the castle or move out?

Infinite: We've... Actually been having a think about that. 

Crystal: If we pull it off, then we won't go far. We may live in a house like Mario's and Luigi's. A simple, small house with a garage, a shed, a back yard, a front yard. Nothing too hardcore.

Meggy: That sounds really nice.

Infinite: Defiantly.

Crystal put her hands on her stomach and smiled.

Crystal: Soon enough, our baby will start kicking.

Infinite: Yep. I'm looking forward to it. 

Crystal: Me too, honey.

Infinite kissed Crystal on the lips and wrapped his arms around her waist. She kissed back and closed her eyes while purring.

Meanwhile...

In Space, a UFO sped past Planet Blade and Mars heading towards a planet far, far out beyond Pluto's orbit.

Mario: Oooooooooh... It's so pretty.

Greg: *Alien language*

The rest of the aliens started operating at their stations, their attack on Earth would soon start. 

Mario: Hmm... Oh! Greg!

Greg: ...?

Mario: I have a plan. You guys wanted a distraction for the attack, right? Well, I've got one thing in mind. 

Greg cocked his head curiously.

Mario: I'll find Kamek and use his wand to put a spell on myself which will make me run all around the Mushroom Kingdom and Inkopolis. It's a perfect distraction while you gather everyone up back home!

Greg agreed and nodded along with the other aliens, Mario walked into an escape pod and waved as it flew off towards Earth. The UFO eventually arrived at it's home planet. A strange planet in the shape of a triangle, where four-hundred million aliens prepared their attack on Earth.

Mario: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The escape pod entered the atmosphere, as two people saw it from below.

Goomba: Is it a bird? Is it a plane?

Koopa Troopa: Whatever it is, it's heading straight towards us- OH, SHIT!!!

The escape pod crashed into the ground, sending the Goomba and Koopa Troopa flying through the air. Mario busted the door open and saw Bowser's castle.

Mario: There it is.

The plumber sneaked into the castle to see Bowser staring at a poster of Peach.