My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 27

Start from the beginning

"Alex? Do you feel better?" I asked her, wondering if there was anything I could do.

"No, not really. I want to go somewhere. Somewhere away from everyone and everything." she said, still crying but her sobs had stopped.

"Even me?" I asked, a little hurt. She was pushing away again. Not good.

"No! I want you to stay! Don't leave me!" she yelled, tightening her grip and not letting go.

"Ok, ok. I'm not going anywhere. I promise. Let's go to the meadow." I told her and suggested.

"That's what Stephanie and John said, when I was 5. They promised too." she said, quietly.

"Well, I'm not them. I'm Alec, your mate. I can't live without you." I said, back at her.

She snorted, and looked at me, her eyes red and puffy, from crying.

"You were perfectly fine and living before I met you." she stated.

"No. I was always looking for you. Ever since I learned about mates, I've been looking for mine, you." I told her.

She snorted again, not believing me. I guess I couldn't reason with her right now. She's been through a lot today.

"Wanna go to the meadow? Maybe that'll help." I suggested.

"Sure. Let's give it a try." she said, shrugging.

This isn't my Alex. The one I know, I thought in my head.

"Yah, well the Alex you know, isn't me." she said, reading my thoughts.

"Yah, she is. She's just a little lost. I have to help her, to find herself again. The Alex I know, my Alex, was the one that spent all of yesterday with me and this morning. She just got lost and I'm helping her find herself." I said, speaking about her in third person.

She shook her head and got up. I got up with her. I knew where the meadow was.

"Do you want to shift or on my back?" I asked.

"I wanna see wolf Alec. He's better." she said.

"Hey! What did human Alec do wrong?" I asked, happy she was herself again, if only for a while.

"Wolf Alec is cuter. Plus he's like a giant dog. And my favorite animal." she said.

"What I'm not cute?" I asked, playing around.

"Nope. Not really." she said.

I put a hand on my chest, in mock hurt. I saw Alex smile and that made me really happy.

"I'm hurt Alex. That's not fair. I am to cute." I said, fake hurting.

She laughed and the sound flitted around the forest. They clouds disappeared and the sun came out. See she had this affect on the weather. She didn't seem to notice though.

I shifted and she got on my back. She grabbed my fur and buried her face into my furry neck. She rubbed her face in my furry neck and my fur stood on ends. I laughed a little but it sounded like a cough. Alex laughed then, and the clouds kept disappearing.

I ran, without giving her a warning and she screamed, in delight, and buried her face into my furry neck again. We reached the meadow in record time and she hopped off of me. I shifted and Alex twirled around looking at the sunny but dewy meadow. I noticed we were still wet and Alex's clothes cling to her and showed off her curves. I shook my head to clear it.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked.

Her face turned from happiness to seriousness. Great. This is not going to be good.

"You said, you wanted to know everything about me. Well, I'm going to tell you." she said, in all seriousness.

"Really? Ok." I said, sitting down and pulling her down in front of me.

"Look. I have never told anyone this before. Not even Stephanie and John know this. Not even Bells and Olive." she started off.

I cocked my head to the side, but didn't ask because I was afraid she'd stop. She noticed.

"Bella and Olivia from school. They're my cousins. I think, I don't know if that's still true or not." she said.

"Oh. Bella? As in the popular Bella. She's known all over school but she's not a slut or bitch. And Olivia? Quiet, never talking Olivia. Won't say a word, unless you talk to her. They're your cousins?!" I asked shocked.

"Yep. To me their just Bells and Olive my cousins. I've known them forever. They hang out with me a lot. Usually when I'm bored." she shrugged, as if it was no big deal.

Well they did have the same black hair. Olivia had the same eyes but Bella didn't. And they weren't as pale as her either. They kind of looked a like but you wouldn't really notice.

"That's not the point, though. The point is that I haven't told anyone this. No one knows everything about me. No one. I'm telling you because I trust you. (Please) don't let me be wrong, in trusting you." she said.

Wow! She trusts me! I pulled her closer, and held both hands. She was shaking in her wet clothes. I pulled her into a hug, to keep her warm, because werewolves are naturally hot. I mean our body heat is naturally hotter than a humans. She's not human either, so we should be the same temperature. Weird.

She leaned her head against my chest and sighed, contently. I smiled, she was happy in my arms.

"You can trust me about anything. I won't ever let you down. I'll always be there for you. No matter what." I told her, lovingly.

I heard her crying again, as she clutched me. She started sobbing again. I pulled away, slightly, and brushed her tears away. She pushed my hands away.

"You can't wipe the tears Alec. They'll just keep falling. I've been in too much pain to shed a couple tears. This is gonna be a lot if waterworks ok?" she told me.

I nodded and let her speak. This was it. This is what she's been holding in forever. Now she's letting it go.

**********

Ok! That's just a taste of the real her, I'll give you more in the next chapter.

Sorry if it was short but the next chapter will be really long! I'll post that one today too maybe. I need at least 5 comments and 3 votes or I won't post till tomorrow