My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 26

Start from the beginning

Zane, Mary and Jess looked at each other and then at me.

"John! She figured it out. I knew we shouldn't have left, I had a bad feeling about this." I heard Stephanie (my so call "mom") say to John (my "dad").

"Hold the phone out. We'll be there in a second." she said, giving up.

I did as she said, and held the phone out, confused a little. What is that gonna do?

There was a flash of light, from my phone, and suddenly Stephanie and John were here.

What was that?! I thought, weirded out.

"How did you do that?! Magic! So what your a witch and warlock!" I said.

"Smart girl! You were always on top of things! That's how we raised ya!" John said.

"Raised me but didn't give birth to me." I said, sadly.

"Oh! We're so sorry! We couldn't tell you, we were suppose to tell you on your 18th birthday!" she said.

"So what? I'm adopted?" I asked, wondering how I got into the care of these two.

"No. We're actually your aunt and uncle." Stephanie said.

"So, my mom and dad gave me over to you? What they didn't want me? And what about Suzy? They didn't want her either? Are Mary and Jess also my aunt and uncle?" I asked, not getting it.

"No, we're your parents best friends." Jess said.

"So, they didn't want me or Suzy? What did we do wrong?" I asked, wondering what we could have possibly done to make our parents hate us.

"No!" Mary, Jess, Zane, Stephanie, and John all said together.

"They loved you more than anything in the world. They're still watching out for you. They just couldn't keep you. They are the two most powerful people in the world, and a lot of people want to hurt them. If anyone found out you and Suzy were their daughters they'd tell the whole supernatural world and everyone would try to get their hands on you. So they had to give you to someone else and try to raise you normally." Mary explained.

I snorted. Normally, ya right! Normally, my foot! We were not raised normally.

"How come Suzy gets to know she's a werewolf and I don't?" I asked, going to the next question in my head.

"Suzy isn't as special as you. When she grows up, she'll have a normal life. You won't." Stephanie answered.

"Why? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I asked, getting wary.

"You have both your parents powers and thats something everyone wants. Suzy was born just a normal werewolf." John answered.

"What is my parents powers?" I asked, worrying now.

"Your mom and dad are both werewolves, they had special powers, they were Elements. Your mother can control water and air. Your father can control earth and fire. When you were born, you got both your parents traits, which means your the Lifest It means that you control water, earth, fire, and air. Your called the Lifest because in Fire there's love, in Water there is sadness, in Earth there is strength and in Air there is wisdom and thats what you need to live and if you die the world dies." Zane informed me.

"Oh. My. God. Please tell me your joking and I'm being punk'd or something." I begged.

They all looked at me sadly.

Oh no! I'm able to control all the elements! This isn't good! If I become unstable, or really emotional, then I could put the whole world in danger! Great.