My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 24

Start from the beginning

The teacher looked worried, almost scared. I started to worry. Maybe they got Suzy and we were too late.

"I'm so sorry! I was just about to contact your parents, but we can't find Suzy. I've never lost a child in my 10 years here." she told me.

I looked at Alec, and he looked back at me. They got Suzy. That's everyone. Daycare, elementary, middle, and high. This day went from a happy morning, to disastrous evening.

"Did you check everywhere? Did you call the police?" I asked.

Alec looked at me weirdly. Usually, when something goes wrong, everyone calls the police, and we don't want them right now. I'm just asking. I explained to him in my head. He nodded, getting it now.

"No, would you like us to?" the teacher said, nervously.

"No, when we get home, we'll do it. It's not your fault, and I won't say anything." I told her.

She seemed to relax. It really wasn't her fault. She doesn't even know anything about this world, so she has no idea what's going on. She's just trying to provide for herself, and maybe her family.

We left and I texted everyone. The text said: They got Ty, Lauren, Jay, and Suzy. Every1 go straight home wen you pick up your group.

We went to go Pam. When she came here, she started talking instantly.

"Guys! Why didn't you pick me up first?! Didn't I tell you to get here, fast?!" she exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, Pam. I had a theory that the rouges were gonna take one kid from each school. They went to yours first, then the elementary, then high, and then daycare. They didn't go in order, because that would be obvious. And they didn't attack the College and University kids because they were already well trained. Some how they knew all that, I don't know how but they did. So we went to check on Suzy first because that was the next school." I explained to her, quietly.

"Oh. How'd you know, though, that they were taking kids from every school?" she asked.

"I don't know. I just knew that all the groups had one kid from each school. So I thought that they might know that. I'm not sure, but I think they're getting this information from someone in the pack." I said.

Pam and Alec exchanged a look. I think they were having a mind conversation, but I couldn't tell.

"So, what do we do now?" Pam asked.

Me and Alec exchanged a look this time. We were Alpha and Female Alpha so we were in charge.

We need to talk to Brendan and Oscar. Plus Zane, Em, Joe, Katie, Matt, Max and Alice. They might know what to do. I thought to Alec.

Nice thinking. Your right. I bet all of us can think of something. He thought back as we pulled into the pack house.

This day is not going well. I can't believe I just skipped school too. If Bells and Olive find out they'll be real shocked and if mom and dad find out. They'll freak.

**********

Alec's POV

Today was going real good. During lunch we sat with the whole pack and talked. I casually slung my arm over Alex's shoulder and she didn't even notice, after a while of talking she leaned on me. We looked like a couple, which I was happy about. She called me her boyfriend! I guess she was ok with the whole mate thing now.

But when lunch was over Alex got a text from Pam saying the rouges got Lauren. She changed the plan all by herself and took charge as the female alpha, which made me proud and happy.

She started texting everyone to go get their groups now. And go straight home after words. When she got done, my phone rang. They got Jay. Great. Who else were they going to take.

Then Alex had a theory. She thought they were taking a kid from each school and that the weren't taking the college and university kids because they were fully trained. I would have never thought of that. And I've known this stuff and more longer than her!

When we got to the car I got a text from Jake saying that they got Ty. So she was right. She's good.

She was really worried about Suzy, though, so we went straight to her daycare but the rouges took her too. She looked so sad, she and Suzy we like me and Pam but even closer. She was really sad, but she was still polite and thinking too. She doesn't let her emotions take over her body. She was thinking that if humans called the police it would be even more hectic, so she asked if they had called them yet. They said no, and she said she'd call them later. Smart, and I knew she was lying. Man she's good, I thought. My wolf agreed.

We got back in the car and went to go get Pam. Pam was mad that we hadn't got her first, and I was about to scold her when Alex explained to idea and theory to her. She thought someone in the pack was telling them this information, thats how they knew.

Me and Pam started talking in our heads.

You think someone would do that?! Pam asked, not wanting to believe that someone she knew all her life was betraying her.

Maybe not willingly. They might be threatening one of us, with something, or someone very precious to us. I thought.

But who and what?! Plus couldn't they just tell us and we'd help them?! She asked, not really getting it.

Pam, if they threaten you with something or someone you really love then you wouldn't risk that. You'd want to do what you could, to protect them. Or keep them safe and unharmed, as best as you could. I thought to her.

Then she got it. She understood, because she was using me and Alex as an example. Us being mates and if they captured her, how I would react and what I'd do to get her back.

Pam asked: "So what do we do now?"

Then me and Alex exchanged looks and we started a mind conversation. She suggested that we talked to Brendan, Oscar, Zane, mom, dad, Katie, Matt, Max and Alice. I agreed because her logic is undeniable. If we talk to my backups, the people that have been in our position, and an 30,000,000 year old man that has seen just about everything, then I'm sure we can think up something.

We got the pack house and I noticed we were the last people to get here. Everyone even the adults, who had work, were already inside. Great.

We went inside and everyone was gathered into the living room, the biggest room in the house. Some people were sitting, some standing, and some leaning against the wall.

Pam went to go sit with Pen and Sam. Me and Alex went to the podium. Everyone was really worried. They all had faces or shock worried or sadness. We were going to have deal with this situation wisely.

We are going to have go be really careful of what we say because their is a traitor amongst us. I thought to her.

No, because I know that whoever it is, is being threatened. Everyone here would never rat us out to the rouges unless they were threatened, because everyone here is sincere and kind. I know how to handle this, and it's with kindness, because they'll feel guilty and sorry. Whoever is being threatened is just as scared and worried as us. She thought to me.

Man, she didn't have a bad thing to say about anybody. She's right, though, no one here would betray us, unless something precious was on the line.

Who could it be, and what was on the line? I thought to her.

I'll figure it out. Give me a minute. She said.

I let her lead, knowing she knew what she was doing.

**********

Starting now if I get another comment telling me to upload I will wait another day to upload on purpose! Read the authors note for more information on why.