My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 21

Start from the beginning

He relaxed and we went over to Brendan's dorm, which was, conveniently, right next to Alec's.

When we entered, they were all eating cereal. That's sad, when I made such a nice breakfast and they were eating cereal.

"Hey, guys! I made breakfast, but didn't know how much to make, so I ended up making way too much. Wanna come help us eat it?" I asked.

They nodded eagerly, and went next door, while we went to Oscar's dorm. They were even worse, they just grabbed an apple!

"I made breakfast, but I made way too much and we need helping eating it all. Come help." I asked them, not giving them a choice this time.

They shrugged and went over. Yay! Everyones eating my breakfast! I've never had this many people eat my breakfast! I only made dinner at home and for myself. Sometimes on Thanksgiving and Christmas, mom and dad would let me help them, they would never let me cook for anyone other than myself.

When we got there, everyone was chiding down at my food. I was happy that they liked it.

"Do you guys like it?" I asked, nervous.

"YES!!!" they all exclaimed together.

It made me really happy, and I ate with a smile on my face. They would comment once in a while saying that it was good, and I would smile at them.

After breakfast everyone went to go get changed and Alec informed me of the plan.

"See, we have this system. Since the rouges came, we want everyone to stay together, we have groups if six. My group, is me, Brendan, Oscar, you, Pam, Pen, Jake, Suzy, Claire and Jay." he explained.

"Why do you have more people?" I asked.

"Me, Brendan, and Oscar, are the three strongest, so we cam defend and take care of more people." He answered.

"We have to have kids from every school. Sunny Dale Daycare, Suzy, Sunny Dale Elementary, Jay, Sunny Dale Middle, Pam, and Pen, and Sunny Dale High, you, me, Brendan, Oscar, Claire and Jake. The College and University kids go in their own group." he finished.

When he said Suzy, I remembered I was suppose to tell her, if I was a were or not! I've got to get her and tell her!

"Alec, what about Suzy? I was gonna tell her." I asked, wondering how.

"Go get her now, since we're leaving in a while. Come back here with her, then go to your room and tell her. I'm gonna go get changed." he directed.

He left to get change, and I went to go get Suzy. As I got into her dorm, I noticed she was playing with her cereal, and asking for me.

"I want big sister! I'm not eating! I want big sister!" she chanted over and over, while Mary and Jess tried to calm her down.

"I'm right here! Come here, Suzy!" I said, opening my arms for a hug.

"Big sister!" she exclaimed and ran to me.

She ran straight into my arms, and hugged me, tightly. I hugged her back, feeling relieved. I didn't like Suzy being away from me. She was like a little sister and I felt protective of her.

"Now, why isn't Suzy eating?" I asked.

"Suzy wants big sister!" she said, using third person for herself.

"Thank goodness! She won't eat, she said she wanted to see you first." Mary said.

"I'm here, now eat." I told her.

"Big sister feed me?" she asked.

She's so cute! I thought as I picked her up and started feeding her cereal. We finished and I took her off of Mary and Jess's hands.