Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter16]

Start from the beginning

"Then he cut me and.. and hit me and everything went black... I just felt someone carry me... then I woke up in a hospital room.. and you weren't there!" I complained and looked at him.

"You're mother called me and told me what happened.. I came as fast as I could..," he whispered. He had a torture look on his face.

Then a thought suddenly came to me. Was I raped..? My breathing went crazy. Oh God. I was raped. I might be pregnant. That bastard took my virginity and it's suppose to be... Conner's...

"What's wrong?!" Conner asked.

"Was.. Was I raped?!" I said.

"No! No! You weren't!" he said and I felt relieved and seated crying again.

"Thank God you weren't, Disarray..," he whispered and kissed my cheek. He looked down at me with a serious look.

"I.. Disarray, I.. I..," he stuttered and took a deep breath. His heart started beating faster.

"I don't know what I was going to do if you died... As I was making my way to the airport.. I thought the worst... I.. I cried..," he whispered. He didn't like showing how week he was.

He cried for me. He cried because he thought I could cry. Instead of being happy that was going to be a chance this arranged marriage could be over, he cried because he thought I could I die.

I looked up at him and pressed my lips against his. They felt amazing. It wasn't a make out kiss. Just a small innocent kiss.

Then someone had to ruin it as always!

A knock on the door.

Conner groaned and went to open the door. My mom came in with my dad. Conner stood behind them, frowning. I locked eyes with him.

'Come' I mouthed at him. He shook his head. I frowned and pouted at him.

"Disarray, you need to go to the police station and tell them what happened," my dad said. My breathing got heavy. What I see the guy who assaulted me?! What if he tries to kill me?!

"Disarray." A soothing voice said. I looked up and saw Conner looking at me with a look that tells me that everything's going to be okay...

I nodded and took a couple of deep breaths. My parents seemed surprised about this, but didn't say anything.

"When?"

"Today if you'd like. I think it's better if you just get it over with, baby. Then you can go back to Florida," my mom said.

"Yes. Lets go now, I wanna go back home," I said locking eyes with Conner. He smiled at me. He wanted to go back home too.

"Okay, get ready and we'll go," my dad said. Then they left. I looked at Conner who was looking at me.

"You're coming with me," I said.

"Uh.. You'll have your parents with you..," he said and looked away. My heart fell a little.

"You don't want to come with me?" I asked with a sad face. He immediately looked up.

"No! .... But I won't be able to stay calm if I see... that.. guy..," he said and looked angry.

"Umm.. He'll probably be locked up in a cell..," I said. He took a breath.

"Okay... Get ready..," he said.

"I need help."

He came and scooped me up. I frowned he still wasn't himself. I kissed his jaw and he looked down at me. I kissed him right below his lip. Then he just kissed me. I smiled against his lips.