Chapter 154

As she walked through the neighborhood, Livewire siphoned electricity from the houses she passed, increasing her powers.

"Ah, here we are. The Allen house. Time to get some payback." Livewire said as a breach opened behind her and she turned to see Supergirl and Killer Frost jump out of it.

"Where's the flash?" Livewire said.

"We decided it would be best if you fought people you couldn't siphon off of." Supergirl said.

"Well, unfortunately for you, I just topped off my powers. I wonder if I even have enough juice to kill you." Livewire said as she blasted Supergirl, but it was countered by Killer Frost's ice blasts.

"Nice try." Killer Frost said with a smirk.

"You can power up off ice and I don't need my heat vision to stop you." Supergirl said as she super sped up to Livewire and punched her.

"No electricity for you to absorb in that punch." Supergirl said.

"It's not going to be that easy." Livewire said as she blasted Supergirl with electricity and Supergirl sped out of the way, but Livewire still managed to zap her.

"We need a new plan." Killer Frost said as Supergirl managed to get to her feet.

"I know and I think I may have an idea." Supergirl said.

"Well spit it out." Killer Frost said as they dodged more of Livewire's attempts to blast her.

"Maybe we can freeze her circuit." Supergirl suggested.

"It's worth a shot." Killer Frost agreed as they simultaneously began trying to freeze Livewire, Killer Frost with her ice blasts and Supergirl with her freeze breath.

"You really think this will stop me?" Livewire asked with a grin as she attempted to turn into electricity, but to her surprise, she couldn't as ice began to form around her body.

"Science lesson, electricity can't pass through ice." Killer Frost informed her.

"Means you can't get out of this one." Supergirl said as Livewire began trying to zap them again, but as she got colder, the slower her attacks became until Supergirl and Killer Frost had managed to encase her in an ice sculpture.

"Nice work." Supergirl said to Killer Frost.

"You to. But you really think that will hold her for long?" Killer Frost asked.

"No, but I think this will." Supergirl said as she fired her heat vision at the ice sculpture until it melted into water, leaving Livewire soaked with water.

"That's it. That's all you're doing? Warming me up?" Livewire asked and Supergirl just grinned.

"Wait for it." Supergirl said as suddenly all the water she was drenched in caused her to short circuit and pass out.

"Well played." Killer Frost said as she walked up and placed the meta cuffs Cisco had given her on Livewire.

"Let's get her to CCPD." Supergirl said to Killer Frost, who could notice there was something off about her leader.

"You sure you're okay?" Killer Frost asked.

"Yeah, it's just, for some reason, I'm getting winded a lot easier than usual, it shouldn't even possible when I have my powers." Supergirl said.

"Maybe when we get back, you should let Caitlin run some more tests on you." Killer Frost recommended.

"Yeah, not a bad idea." Supergirl agreed as she picked Leslie up and tossed her over her shoulder before taking off into the sky.

"I wonder." Killer Frost said to herself as both she and Caitlin began to have their suspicions about what was going on with Supergirl.

"So, how'd it go?" Barry asked when Killer Frost exited a breach into the base and then turned back to Caitlin.

"Kara is dropping Livewire off at CCPD now and then I asked her to come here, since I want to run a few more tests on her, I think there is something up with her." Caitlin said.

"How so?" Barry asked.

"Well for starters, back when Livewire attacked her as Kara, there's no way the amount of electricity she hit her should've been strong enough to actually her to the point it did and just now she actually got winded, something that shouldn't be possible on this planet." Caitlin said.

"What are you saying?" Barry asked.

"What I'm saying is that it's as if her powers are getting weaker, which shouldn't be the case, since I checked the solar radiation in her cells and it's at it's normal level." Caitlin said and now Barry was getting concerned.

"Yeah, we need to figure out what's going on." Barry agreed as Kara entered the base.

"I take it Caitlin told you about her wanting to run more tests on me?" Kara said.

"Yeah and I agree that it's something that needs to be done, since if there is something wrong, we need to know." Barry said and Kara nodded as Caitlin led her over to the medical station where she began running tests on her to try and figure out what was going on.