Chapter 98

Savage couldn't believe this. Everything he'd ever worked for was nearly gone and he wasn't sure how much longer it would be until he was as well. Khufu and Chay-Ara had never been able to fight back against him like this before and they had employed the help of powerful allies against him and Chay-Ara had even managed to steal the amon dagger from him.

"You can feel it. The past yous dying?" Hawkgirl asked as she and Hawkman walked up to him, Hawkman carrying his mace and Hawkgirl the dagger.

"Now you know how we've felt every time you've killed us." Hawkman said as the two of them worked in unison to give Savage a taste of what he'd inflicted on them over the past 4000 years.

Hawkman was now holding Savage in a choke hold as Hawkgirl brandished the dagger.

"Goodbye, my love." she said mockingly, since she'd remembered Savage's infatuation with her before stabbing him with his own dagger.

Rip immediately rushed up to Savage and twisted the dagger and took a great amount of pleasure in watching Savage writhe.

"You can feel it can't you. Things are different this time." Rip said smugly.

"You beat me Ghareeb. You did it, you saved the lives of your family." Savage said as he spat blood.

"Yes, I did. And now history will finally be free of your tyranny." Rip said as he shoved Savage into a nearby power grid."

"Well that was satisfying." Rip said.

"But what do we do about this?" Hawkman asked, referring to the now critical meteor.

"Ms. Frost, you're up." Rip said.

"What why me?" Killer Frost asked.

"Because I believe that this reaction is similar to that of nuclear fission, which means that theoretically, it can be cooled down." Rip said and now Killer Frost understood.

"I can try." Killer Frost said as she ice blasted the meteor and while they could the ice was working, it wasn't enough, the reaction was still building.

"I can't do this alone. It's not enough. I need help." Killer Frost said and Rip nodded as he got on comms.

"Ms. Queen, Ms. Danvers, we could really use your help down here." Rip said.

"I'm on it." Frostbite said as she flew towards them.

"Little busy at the moment." Supergirl said as she dodged another punch from the Leviathan.

"I got you covered." Atom said as they heard giant footsteps besides the Leviathan and they all turned to see a gigantic Atom marching over to them.

"Nice." Flash said.

"Thank you. I figured it would be helpful to have this thing go up against something it's own size." Atom said.

"I'm on my way Rip." Supergirl said as she flew after Frostbite to find the sisters ice blasting the meteorite.

"What's going on?" Supergirl asked.

"We're trying to cool down the meteor so it doesn't explode and take out the entire planet." Killer Frost said.

"We're almost there, but we could use a little more help." Frostbite said and Supergirl nodded as she blew her freeze breath, which really helped to speed up the process until finally, they'd done it, the meteor was frozen solid, it's radiation contained.

"Well, it's been rendered inert, just like we'd hoped." Rip said, right as Supergirl smashed her fist into the meteor, which shattered both it and the ice into tiny pieces like glass.

"Nicely done." Rip said.

"Thank you, now if you'll excuse me." Supergirl said as she back towards the fight with the Leviathan and saw that Ray had indeed turned the tide with his own height advantage and now that she was no longer the robot's primary target, she rammed herself right through it's head, destroying it and taking the huge robot down.

"Why didn't you just do that to begin with?" Flash asked.

"Because I was bit too busy trying to keep its attention so it wouldn't crush the rest of you." Supergirl responded.

"Fair enough." Flash said, knowing better than to argue with his fiance.

"Get back to the ship and let's get rid of this monstrosity, since this technology should not be allowed to exist this soon." Rip said and they all nodded.

After using the Waverider's tractor beam to toss what was left of the leviathan into the sun, the whole team gathered at the bridge.

"So, it appears that our journey has come to an end." Oliver said, though he had a feeling that some people would not be leaving this ship.

"For most of you, yes. My journey it seems has only just begun." Rip said.

"What do you mean? Savage is three times dead." Roy asked.

"Yes well, before Savage was killed he was successful in wiping out the rest of the Time Masters. Someone has to be in charge of protecting history until a new organization is in place. Who better than a former Time Master. And any of you who wish to join me. Besides you three." Rip said, looking at Oliver, Barry and Kara.

"Don't worry, my life is weird enough without factoring in Time Travel." Oliver said.

"Same here." Barry said.

"Can't leave our time without it's protectors." Kara agreed.

"Well then, what about the rest of you?" Rip asked.