Chapter 32

Since Star Labs was currently under investigation due to it being Thawne's hideout and his property, Team Superflash, which was now comprised of Kara, Barry, Cisco, Caitlin, Iris, Ronnie and Professor Stein, were now using Kara's very spacious loft as a base of operations, though they were really hoping to get the Labs back, since Kara was getting tired of them using her apartment as a base.

Anyways, Barry was currently on the phone with Joe at the precinct, trying to get to find out what was going to happen with his dad, since Barry had been given today off of work, partly because Singh didn't want to deal any gloating from Barry since it turns out he'd been right all along and also because it was likely that Barry wouldn't be able to focus on anything else other than his dad.

"Hey, what's the word so far?" Kara asked him.

"Well, things are a bit more complicated since Thawne is officially dead, but Joe still says that with his confession, the DA says it looks good." Barry said, since the cover story they'd come up with for Thawne's disappearance was that he'd committed suicide while on the prison transfer, choosing death over incarceration, since they couldn't exactly pull Thawne out of the speed force to stand trial.

"Yeah I'm here." Barry said as he got back on the phone.

"I hope that we can still use Star Labs, since no offense Kara, but your place isn't exactly ideal for superhero headquarters." Cisco said.

"None taken, believe me, I'm getting tired of you guys using this place as a base to." Kara said as Barry finally got off the phone.

"Is it good news?" Caitlin asked.

"I think so." Barry said.

"Henry's coming home?" Iris asked.

"Yeah, he is." Barry said as Kara hugged him.

"I'm so happy for you Barry." Kara said.

"Thanks, I'm just glad that now you'll finally get to meet my dad, since they don't let people who aren't related to criminals visit." Barry said, since while he'd told his dad he was dating Kara, she'd never been able to meet him yet.

"I can't wait to meet him." Kara said.

"Well, you nailed meeting my dad, so Henry should be easy." Iris said.

"I hope so. But anyways, does anyone know when we will be allowed back into Star Labs. I mean, Joe confirmed that they've finished their investigation." Kara said.

"We still need to figure out who owns Star Labs now, since the new owner might have other plans for it." Cisco said.

"I'm sure that Thawne would've taken precautions against that." Barry said as he received a call.

"Hello?" Barry asked.

"Hell Mr. Allen. My name is Greg Turk. I'm an attorney at Weathersby and Stone." a familiar voice to him said.

"So, why are you calling me?" Barry asked.

"Because the contents of Harrison Wells or I guess Eobard Thawne's will have just been released and you were it's sole heir. Mr. Thawne apparently decided to leave you everything he owned." Turk said.

"Does that include Star Labs?" Barry asked.

"Yes. However, you must come down to the office and fill out the paperwork yourself." Turk said.

"I'm a bit busy today, but I'll be in by the end of the week to fill out the forms." Barry said.

"Just call ahead so I can let my secretary know to expect you." Turk said.

"Will do." Barry said as he hung up.

"What was that?" Kara asked.

"Thawne's lawyer in this time period. The contents of his will have just been released and I'm the only set to inherit anything. He left me everything. Including Star Labs. I still have to sign the paperwork to make it official, but it sounds like we're getting our headquarters back." Barry said.

"Sweet." Cisco said, even though he and Barry had already known that Barry would receive Star Labs.

"Hey what about the real Harrison Wells. Does anyone know if he had a next of kin?" Kara asked.

"We should start looking into that." Barry said, since as far as he knew there hadn't been a Jesse on this earth before, with the reality change, it was possible that maybe now there was.

"Anyways, I'm going to wait until after I find out whether or not my father is getting out of prison, since right now, that's the priority on my mind." Barry said as Joe called him back.

"I hope it's good news." Kara said, since she knew how much Barry missed his dad, it was just as much as she missed her own parents, since she didn't know how the reality shift had affected the state of Argo, but she just hoped her mom at least was still alive.

At the same time as this, a starship came out of hyperspeed as it entered the milky way galaxy.

"The ionization trail of her pod leads to Earth." a man said as he and a woman sat in the ship's cockpit.

"Yes, just like we knew it would. We spent so long searching for her and now we've finally found her." the woman said as they felt yellow sun radiation hit them.

"I can feel it. Just like we thought, the radiation of the yellow sun is empowering us." the man said.

"I feel it to. But enough already, we've searched too long already. Set course for Earth so we can finally find the last daughter of the house of El." the woman said and the man nodded as he activated the thrusters on their highest setting and they headed for Earth.

So, who do you think this mysterious man and woman are? Their identities will be revealed in the next chapter.