Chapter 112

The week of the wedding had arrived and tonight was Kara's bachelorette party, since Barry had decided to take a hard pass on having a bachelor party this time around, since his last one had definitely turned him off from the idea. Besides, someone needed to keep Central City safe and since all the girls would be busy, it was up to the boys to protect the city.

Anyways, since she hadn't wanted anything too extravagant, Kara had taken it on herself to plan the party herself, since she was fairly certain that Alex would've at least hired a few male strippers to the party and that really wasn't her style.

"I still can't believe this is where you're having your bachelorette party." Alex complained to Kara.

"Hey, sorry if a strip club isn't exactly my idea of a good time. Besides, who says no to a spa day?" Kara said with a smile as they saw the remainder of the girls who were coming to the party arrive.

"She's right." Lois said as Kara hugged her.

"Lois, I'm so glad you could make it." Kara said.

"Like I'd miss this. Clark sends his regards, but he won't be here until tomorrow." Lois said.

"Just remember to tell him that if he is not here for the rehearsal dinner, well, his powers don't work that well against me." Kara said with a smile, which Lois shared.

"I'm make sure he gets the message." Lois said as Caitlin, Felicity and Iris approached them.

"I'm with Kara, considering how stressful defending the city is, we need a way to unwind and this looks like the perfect place to relax." Iris said and Caitlin and Felicity both nodded.

"I'm surprised that Sara and Jesse aren't here." Kara said, referring to Caitlin and Alex's significant others.

"Sara's having dinner with her mom tonight." Alex said.

"And Jesse's still working on getting control of her powers and didn't want to risk losing control." Caitlin said.

"Besides, now we just have the girls in your wedding party here." Felicity said.

"Fair point. Now let's head in." Kara said.

"Wait, how exactly are we going to make sure that this spa actually works on you?" Caitlin asked.

"That would be this." Kara said as she held out a new necklace that had some kind of red glow.

"What's that?" Iris asked.

"It's based off the same tech Astra uses to dampen her powers. The necklace emits enough red sun radiation to dampen Kara's powers. Rendering her powerless." Alex said.

"It's easier than solar flaring and wears off a lot faster." Kara said.

"Tell me about it." Lois said, since she'd been around Clark when he'd solar flared and she had to admit there were times when he wasn't the most pleasant to be around.

"This is the life." Felicity said as they all sat in comfy chairs wearing fluffy white robes as they received manicures and pedicures.

"You said it." Iris agreed.

"Girls, feel free to get what you want, I'm paying." Kara said.

"It's sad that you're paying for your own bachelorette party." Alex said.

"Fine, you want to pick up the bill, be my guest." Kara said as she closed her eyes.

"Btw, this is the most luxurious and expensive spa in Central City." Caitlin said.

"Okay never mind then." Alex said.

"That's what I thought. Seriously sis, just sit back and enjoy." Kara said.

"I can live with that." Alex said.

"So, Felicity, are you going to be bringing a date to the wedding. I mean as far as any of us know, you haven't really been dating anyone." Iris said.

"Can we please focus on Kara's wedding and not my love life." Felicity said.

"You have to have a love life for us to focus on." Kara said with a smile.

"Very funny Kara." Felicity said.

"Alex, what about you, think you and Sara will be walking down the aisle any time soon?" Iris now asked Alex.

"Maybe." Alex said elusively.

"Well when you decide, remember, the bride's family pays." Kara said.

"Yeah and but remember, Sara also has a rich sister now." Alex said, since Laurel had married into the Queen Family's wealth.

"Fair point." Kara nodded as they continued to enjoy the party.