Chapter 122

"So, let me get this straight. You three are from the future?" Alex asked Mon-El, Imra and Brainy after they'd brought her up to speed.

"Yes and we're here to help Supergirl stop one of her enemies who will eventually evolve into one of the biggest threats in our time." Mon-El said.

"Who?" Kara asked, though she already knew.

"Very soon you're going to face three Kryptonian worldkillers, Reign, Purity and Pestilence. While you manage to stop Reign and Purity, though not easily, Pestilence evolves into the Blight, a cruel entity that's killed millions of people in the future." Mon-El said.

"Worldkillers. You're kidding." Alex said.

"They're not. While I was Argo, someone tried to kill me and Barry." Kara said, remembering the cover they'd come up with.

"Wait what?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, it turns out these worldkillers were created by a cult of Kryptonian witches to do exactly what their name suggests. Fortunately, after Barry and I stopped them, we got a little belated wedding gift." Kara said as she pulled out a black bag.

"What is that?" Alex asked.

"It's Harun-El, it's what my father used to create the dome on Argo that protects it and it's also what the witches used to create the worldkillers. With this, we can separate the worldkillers from their hosts and then we can find a way to stop them." Kara said.

"We already have a way to stop Pestilence, a cure, written in our DNA." Imra said.

"And this cure, I'm assuming it will kill her." Kara said.

"Yes, I understand if you have a problem with that." Imra said.

"Normally I do, but I have a different plan. Selena, the leader of the cult, told me how while their human hosts are awake, the worldkillers are trapped in a mythical valley of Juru. It's essentially another dimension. If we inject the worldkillers' hosts with harun-el, we'll separate the human from the kryptonian and then we can use the harun-el to send ourselves to Juru and use the very thing that gives them their power to destroy them." Kara said.

"And exactly is it that gives them their power?" Alex asked.

"According to Selena, it's the legendary fountain of lilith, there are two pools. One gives the drinker strength and the other weakness." Kara said.

"That's an interesting plan." Imra said.

"You do not make a move on any of the worldkillers until we separate them from their human forms, they are innocent people who have no idea what they're doing." Kara said and Imra nodded.

"So, did this Selena tell us who they are?" Alex asked.

"No, but remember the cache crystal we found in my pod, the one my mother put in it." Kara said and Alex nodded.

"Yeah, why?" Alex asked.

"The worldkillers each have one to. The crystals emit a unique energy that can be tracked. You can use my crystal to get the frequency and use the DEO satellites to search for any other signatures like that." Kara said and Alex nodded.

"You heard her." Alex said.

"I will put our ship's scanners on alert as well." Brainy said and Kara nodded.

"Do it. Now, Mon-El, is it?" Kara asked.

"Yeah, why?" Mon-El asked.

"Can I talk to you in private?" Kara asked and Mon-El nodded as they walked alone.

"I know who you are. The prince of Daxam." Kara said.

"You do?" Mon-El asked, worried she'd hold the old feud against him.

"Don't worry, as far as I'm concerned, the feud between our worlds died with them. But I have to ask, how exactly did you end up in the future?" Kara asked.

"I was put in a pod as debris from Krypton rained down on Daxam and I guess the course was set for Earth, but on the way, my pod got sent through a wormhole, a temporal disruption and I landed on Earth in the 31st century." Mon-El said and Kara nodded.

"That must've been hard." Kara said.

"I actually founded the legion based off what history recorded about you, your husband and the Green Arrow." Mon-El said.

"What?" Kara asked.

"In the future, Supergirl, Flash and Green Arrow are revered as the Trinity, the greatest heroes of all time. I don't know when that happened, since a lot of Earth's history was lost in the 25th century." Mon-El said.

"Huh, that's good to know." Kara said.

"Also, Imra was very excited when we planned this mission, since she idolizes you more than any other hero." Mon-El said.

"Really, why's that?" Kara asked.

"You'll have to ask her yourself. I've probably told you more about the future than I should've." Mon-El said and Kara smiled.

"Don't worry, I won't tell." Kara assured him.