Chapter 77

Ronnie was on his way to punch out before heading to Star City for the wedding when Felicity bumped into him and it looked like she was heading for the SuperFlash cave.

"Whoa, Felicity, is everything okay?" Ronnie asked.

"Oh, sorry Ronnie, I didn't see you there." Felicity said.

"What's going on?" Ronnie asked.

"I just got a security alert that someone who isn't authorized just entered the SuperFlash cave." Felicity said and that got Ronnie's attention.

"Stay behind me." Ronnie said as he went with Felicity to check the base.

"Are they still in there?" Ronnie asked and Felicity nodded.

"I put the base into lockdown when I got the alert." Felicity said.

"Do Barry and Kara know you can do that?" Ronnie asked.

"They're ones that asked me to do it. Anyways, let's gog." Felicity said as she placed her hand on the pad and Ronnie brought fireball to his hand as the door opened and he ran prepared to roast the intruder, only to find it was.

"Whoa Ronnie, calm down." Iris said as Ronnie saw it was just her and James.

"Oh, good it's just James." Ronnie said.

"Hey guys, hope I didn't do anything to warrant getting roasted." James said cautiously.

"No it's fine, it's just, Iris, you know that this place has DNA sensors to make sure that only people who are supposed to be here can get in here and James is not one of the approved people." Felicity said.

"I know, but he wanted to see our base and since Barry and Kara are out of town, I figured now would be the best time to do it." Iris said.

"Or you could've asked them if we could add James to list of people who are allowed access here." Ronnie said.

"Okay, no need to get into a fight over this. I can leave." James said.

"No, James it's fine, since you already know who we are, just in the future, make sure you have permission before coming in here." Ronnie said.

"To be fair, Iris told me we did have permission." James said and Iris looked slightly betrayed.

"I can't believe you sold me out." Iris said jokingly.

"Anyways, I'm gonna be lonely after you guys head to Star City tomorrow." Felicity said, since she was the only member of Team SuperFlash who hadn't been invited to the wedding. However, she didn't notice Iris giving Ronnie a look.

"Actually Felicity, I was wondering if you'd be interested in being my plus one at the wedding." Ronnie said.

"Wait, seriously?" Felicity asked, surprised.

"Yeah. I mean it could just be as friends." Ronnie said, though everyone could tell he was hoping to be more than friends with her.

"Uh yeah sure I guess." Felicity said.

"Great." Ronnie said as Felicity walked away.

"So, you finally worked up the guts to ask her out. You know the way James and I got together was when he asked me to be his plus one to Clark and Lois's wedding." Iris said.

"Yeah I know." Ronnie said.

"So, you've been offered a job by the president of this country to head up it's new department for dealing with alien matters?" Zor-El asked his wife after she told him while they were having dinner.

"Yes and honestly, I really do want to do it, but since it would mean relocating to this nation's capital, I wanted to be sure you were okay with this." Alura said and Zor-El smiled.

"I think that this is a wonderful opportunity for you. I work as a professor at Hudson University, but I transfer to a school out in Washington DC. I think that if you truly want to take this job, you should." Zor-El said and Alura smiled.

"Thank you Zor-El. I just hope that Kara takes it as well when we tell her." Alura said.

"She's been trying to get us to move to another city for months, I don't think she'll have a problem with this." Zor-El pointed out and Alura chuckled.

"I'll see if Astra wants to come with us to, since technically, she is still living with us." Alura said, since Astra had not yet been granted full amnesty and had to continue living with a family member and Barry and Kara did not want Kara's aunt staying with her.

"I actually already talked to J'onn about that." Astra said as she entered their apartment.

"And?" Alura asked.

"The DEO has an office in Washington DC and J'onn said that as long as I work at a DEO facility, it doesn't matter which one it is." Astra said.

"So I guess we're moving to Washington DC then. We'll let Kara know when she gets back to town. And in the meantime, I need to tell the president yes." Alura said.