Chapter 6

Supergirl and Astra were currently trying to fight off Astra's entire army, but it was proving difficult for only the two of them, since Astra's army no longer seemed loyal to her.

"Is there any way you can take back control of your army?" Supergirl asked her aunt.

"No. In their eyes, I'm a traitor. They'll never follow me again." Astra said regretfully.

"Why did I come here without backup?" Supergirl asked.

"Perhaps a tactical retreat is in order." Astra said, since that seemed like a smarter move.

"Agreed. Follow me." Supergirl said as she took the skies, her aunt right behind her.

"Wasn't expecting you back so soon, especially with a friend." Alex said as she and Hank approached Kara and Astra.

"This is my aunt Astra." Kara said, much to Alex's surprise.

"Wait, your aunt is alive?" Alex asked.

"Yes. I was not on Krypton when it perished." Astra said.

"Then where have you been?" Alex asked.

"I was a prisoner aboard Fort Rozz." Astra said, preparing herself for treatment she'd receive.

"Make one move towards her and I laser your face off." Kara said to Hank, who quickly returned to his original place.

"Kara, it's okay. I'm willing to pay for my crimes." Astra said.

"What were your crimes?" Alex asked and Astra told her and Hank everything.

"It sounds like you're not evil like most of the prisoners on that fortress. You're just misunderstood." Alex said.

"Really?" Astra said and Alex nodded.

"You were only doing what you felt was best for your planet. You might've taken a pretty extreme route, but you're not a criminal anymore. You've served your time." Alex said, looking over at Hank.

"I'll tell you what Astra. You help us deal with your husband and army and I will work on getting you a deal. In the meantime, you must remain the DEO for the time being." Hank said.

"Not as a prisoner I assume." Kara said warningly.

"No, as a guest. Fortunately, we do have some living quarters available here." Hank said and Kara and Astra both nodded.

"Thank you Director Henshaw, it's more than I deserve." Astra said.

"Both Supergirl and Alex are right. You're suffered long enough." Hank said and Astra nodded.

"I'll check on you soon. Right now, I have to go." Kara said with a smile as she hugged her aunt.

"It is so good to have you back in my life Aunt Astra." Kara said.

"I hope to make up for lost time." Astra said with a smile as she watched her niece fly out of the base.

"Well, you look happy." Cisco said to Kara when he arrived at her apartment.

"Well, I found out that my aunt is still alive. It's a long story, but she's at the DEO now." Kara said.

"Why is there both Argus and the DEO on this earth?" Cisco asked.

"I asked Alex about that. Apparently the DEO is the main organization and Argus runs as a subsidiary within it, since it focuses more on threats like metas so the DEO can focus on aliens." Kara explained

"Huh, hopefully the DEO prevents Argus from being too immoral. Although, I guess since they still conscripted Oliver, not so much." Cisco said.

"I'll have to talk to the director about that." Kara agreed.

"How's Barry doing?" Kara asked.

"When no one's around, I vibe him and it looks like he is our Barry. He met the Monitor like Oliver did." Cisco said.

"So, will he wake up sooner?" Kara asked.

"I don't think so. It seems like his speed is still transferring over to this reality, so he'll be in a coma until it does. Also, I think he's having to reevaluate some of the choices he made in his life before since honestly, at first I thought he and Iris made a good couple, but now, I'm thinking not so much." Cisco said.

"I just hope that when he does wake up, he still wants to explore whatever it is between us." Kara said.

"So do I." Cisco agreed.

"Anyways, I'm planning on approaching Star Labs as Supergirl to start putting my own team together to help stop some of the metas in Central City." Kara said.

"Thank goodness. I'm also going to start pretending that my powers just started surfacing. That way I have an excuse to start using my powers." Cisco said.

"Can't wait to have Vibe with me in the field again." Kara said.

"Well, I'm gonna head out before anyone gets any ideas." Cisco said and Kara nodded.

"I'll see you tomorrow after I'm done with work." Kara said and Cisco nodded before he walked out of her apartment.