"Are you Peter Parker?" The woman asked.

"Yes I am." I replied.

"You have to come with us."

"Why?"

They both looked at each other then looked at me.

"We're sorry to say but you're Aunt gave you up for adoption and we have to bring you to the foster care system."

"She gave me up?"

"Yes you have to come with us now."

"No."

"Look we don't have time for this let's go kid." The man said grabbing and pulling my arm.

"Hey let him go." Mr. Stark said.

"You have no right to walk in here and take the kid." Clint said.

"Yes we do because we're doing our job now back off Stark."

"No one gets to threaten me or assault Peter now leave him alone!" Tony demanded.

They were still pulling my arm and hurting me I was trying to pull away. The avengers looked like they were going to murder them.

"Stop let go get off me Mr. Stark help get off!" I yelled.

"Kid your making this more difficult than it actually is."

"Good now let go!"

They looked at each other then me and let go of my arm. I ran to Mr. Stark and started crying and hugged him then the avengers joined in.

(Don't hate me)

"Mr. Stark don't let them take me away please."

"I don't wanna go I want to stay here with you."

"I'm going to get you Peter don't worry."

"Please Mr. Stark I don't want to leave you."

He pulled me in for another hug and wiped the tears from my eyes.

(Aw my little heart poor Iron Dad)

"Peter I will get you back."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"Come on kid let's go."

I walked away from my second family but I knew Mr. Stark would get me back. I got adopted by this family and they seemed nice but behind closed doors they were horrible people. I spent two weeks and it was terrible I still go to the same school and I met my new siblings. I'm the oldest then there's William and Jack the twins their 15 then Alina who's 10 and Eve who's 8. We became close every time they would get in trouble I would take the punishment because they're my little siblings and I need to protect them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony's POV

The team and I found out how to get Peter back because his friends Ned and Mj found out about the abuse from his foster parents and we were going to go to court so after the school day ended I approached Peter. I saw him walking out the doors and I walked to him. It took me all the strength to not hug him and draw attention to ourselves. He had a huge grin on his face when he saw me and told him to get in the car so we could talk.

"Mr. Stark what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to help you."

"I'm here to find out if you could testify against your foster parents so you can come with me."

"What do you want to know?"

"What is going on in that house?"

"They hurt me and my siblings whenever the little kids do something wrong in their eyes they try to punish them but I take the hits because I don't want them to get hurt their just little kids and don't need to go through that." He said with tears rolling down his cheeks.