Chapter 85. The Eclipse

Comincia dall'inizio

"Our Love."

"Mhm. Our Love is strange, other people might see it as different as well but for those who can't really see our love they don't know how special it truly is. And maybe that's why you find Eclipse's  interesting. Because maybe you already knew that we would come together." "P'Pha, you're the earth. The center of my being, my life revolves around you."

"And you are my Moon, the one who regulates my life, my days and nights. My summers, winters, springs and autumns. Without you i would break. I love you Yo."

"I love you P'Pha." I turn to look at him, a single tear rolling down his cheek but i just smile and give him a kiss filled with all my love which he responds to with his feelings and emotions. When we release the kiss i find that i am suddenly laying on top of him, his hands on my ass and my hands on his chest. 

"That was beautiful baby." P'Pha said still out of breath.

"Told you i could do it better."

"I'll give you this one." He leans up to give me another quick peck and we both end up laughing and lay here on the grass for another moment, well P'Pha is laying on the grass, i'm lying down on him.

"Yo? Babe?"

"Mhm?"

"You wanna ditch the party and go home?" I look at P'Pha than give a quick glance to the party venue and notice that some people have left already. So i nod a yes and begin to stand up. However i did not miss that mischivious lustful glint in his eyes that shone clear underneath the starlight.

I jumped up on my feet and P'Pha followed suit, he grabbed my hand in his and we ran towards the car. I sent a message to P'Forth and Ming that we left, but i didn't see their cars anymore so they probably left as well. P'Beam and P'Forth ditched their own wedding party. Somehow i'm not suprised.

P'Pha probably drove 20 miles over the speed limit to get us home, in no time we arrived at our house and before i could even open the cardoor, P'Pha opened it and lifted me up. It was like he was carrying a sack of potatoes inside the house. I just let him and circled my arms around him, i started fondling him through his dresspants. P'Pha looked amazing in a 3 piece black suit and i had an excellent view of his ass but he looks way better without all these clothes. I felt him harden as i was stroking his lenght through the fabric. He made a sound that was somewhere between a growl and a low moan and it was turning me on as well.

He threw me down on the bed and his body blanketed mine in a second, he took my lips against his and sent shocks through my body with his roughness. His hips were grinding against mine and i could see the hunger in his eyes.

"I haven't been able to fuck you in almost a week Yo." He said in a low husky whisper. It's true that we have been busy with the wedding the last week so we were to tired to do the sexy, of course i was a bit horny when i saw my boyfriend sometimes but i just knew i had to endure it, however P'Pha was almost going feral from the sexual frustration. If it wasn't for other people in the room at the preperations for the venue and wedding hall, i'm sure he would fuck me right there on the floor when i arrived. We even missed one of our kinky fridays and that somehow was clear in P'Pha's behavior. He almost punched P'Park because he was talking about sex with Suthee, sex P'Pha wasn't getting. But P'Pha is kind, he chooses my well being over his carnal desires and i'm thankful for that, but right now i want him to destroy my body and claim me as his.

P'Pha moved down, his kissed turning into biting and suckling, going from my jaw to my neck. When he was marking my soft spot with a hickey, my hips took a mind of it's own and started grinding against P'Pha. By now i was just as hard as him. However my moaning turned into a yelp when P'Pha suddenly bit down hard in my neck, actually breaking skin.