Chapter 83. The Honeymoon

Start bij het begin

"Wanna ditch?" Beam whispered right in front of me.

"I don't think we can, besides you put so much effort into this day. We should wait it out."

"But i want to have wedding sex." And that was all it took for me, i stood up and lifted Beam's curvy yet lean body up with me and carried him bridal style out of the hall into our car. Seems appropriate right? We didn't even tell our parents or friends anything and just left.

"I just sent Kit and Mae a message that we left and were tired."

"But you are far from tired aren't you?"

"It's like you know."

We sprinted into the dorm, yes we're staying at the dorm. We wouldn't want either of our parents walk in while we are doing the nasty would we? The second we got into the room i slammed the door shut and hoisted Beam up against it. In a matter of seconds my lips connected with his in an unbreakable lock. Beam wrapped his legs around my waist and his hands around my neck whilst my hands were under his butt for support...and of course for me to play with. Beam's ass is amazing, it's full, soft and squeezable. 

I bit down softly on his bottom lip, making him open his mouth for me. My tongue entered the warm opening and i reveled in the warmth, love and desire as my tongue battled his for dominance. Beam easily gave in and let me take the lead, exploring every single inch of his mouth. I broke the kiss and trailed kissed lower down, from his chin to his jaw to his neck to the soft spot in the crook of his neck. I suckled and nipped at his soft spot until Beam became a moaning mess. I ground my body against his and i could feel his growing lenght rubbing against my stomach, these dress pants really don't hide anything do they.

"F-Forth...ah...can't l-ast any longer...ngh!" Beam whined as he rubbed himself against me for some friction. I went to our bedroom, not breaking my lips from his skin. I suck and lick his soft spot until a bright red bruise is forming that will be dark purple by tommorow morning. I threw him on the bed and crawl towards him on the bed with the preditory look in my eyes. Beam's eyes are glazed over with lust, his heartbeat is rising and his lips are swollen, just there for me to take. I pounce on him and take his lips again whilsts my hands are busy undressing him. Beam does the same, taking off my jacket, my tie, my shirt but he struggles with the belt. I break the kiss again to remove my shoes, socks and pants and do the same for Beam. We're currently only in our underwear but i am going to give Beam the pleasure of removing mine. 

I palm his erection over the shorts as i start placing kisses on that beautiful pale skin of his. His chest, his nipples, his stomach, his side until i am there, hovering over his showing erection. I remove his underwear with my teeth until his knees before i kick them off of him, his member springing up and just waiting for him to take it into my mouth.

Beam shudders as my breath blows over his already leaking tip. Giving it a few licks before i take him into my mouth, Beam releases a gasp before he restlessly starts moaning out my name. Hearing your wife moaning your name is music to my ears. He puts his hands on my head and grips my hair, somewhat controlling my bobbing movements. Beam isn't too big so i have no problem going all the way down to his base. I pull away and just use my hands to gently stroke the underside of his balls and scrotum, Beam almost starts crying with the slow sentual movements.

"F-forth...ple-please...uh..."

"Just tell me what you want little prince." I ask in a low voice with a smirk on my face, not stopping the slow drags of his balls.

"F-fuh...me..."

"What? I didn't hear you love, you have to tell me what you want." I move my hand up and use my thumb to rub his slit. His cock was twitching and his breathing became ragged, it was a lie to say i wasn't painfully hard myself as well and seeing Beam writhing like this from my touch made my little Forth twitch with anticipation as well. I inched closer to Beam until i was just above his right ear.