Chapter 150: The Drunken Two

Start from the beginning

"On mission" she stated.

"Oh, Kakashi is the next Hokage." Naruto stood up and huffed.

"WOOOOOOWWWIE!!" She smiled widely. (Papyrus? That you?) "He better then YOOOUUU!" She laughed. "I'm disappointed." She then growled."drink another one!"

"Mom I can't you're going to get me drunk!" Naruto fussed.

"I don't care." Kushina walked up and grabbed another bottle. She used chains to wrap around Naruto's body to prevent him from moving.

"Mom. Stop." Naruto shook gently. "I won't hurt you." He mumbled.

She thrusted the bottle into his mouth and pinched his nose closed. Naruto, unable to breathe had to drink the bottle to get air, so he did. He downed it and coughed. Kushina smirked and grabbed another.

"That's it. It helps you relax don't it?" She chuckled.

"...." Naruto's eyes widened. "Your not really drunk."

"How did you tell?" She chuckled and opened another one.

"Your trying to hard to act like it." He Stated. "Why do you want to get me drunk?" He asked confused.

"I'm bored.." she frowned. "Minato went on a mission. and Kakashi is Hokage instead of you. I'm mad. And I'm trying to to beat you...or hurt that precious body, but it's so hard to resist temptation~." She hummed.

As she spoke the last part of the last sentence her chains around Naruto tightened quite a bit and Naruto winced in pain.

"You should kill her." Kaguya huffed.

"For once I agree with the witch." Kurama growled.

Naruto shook his head no.

"I don't want to hurt her or dad." Naruto mumbled.

Kushina punched Naruto's stomach. Naruto winced and coughed, his breathe being knocked out of him. Kurama winced lightly in pain and Kaguya did as well. She was a transparent form of herself now.

"Don't let them say anything negative." Kushina growled. "Now drink or I will do it again."

The chains vanished and she handed him the bottle. Naruto took it and scolded Kurama and Kaguya as he drank the bottle. He felt lightheaded and he leaned on the wall and shook his head lightly.

"Jeez." He breathed.

"Your almost drunk honey...another bottle of strong whiskey should do it." She chuckled. "I'll fetch it." She hummed and walked into the kitchen.

"Thanks alot Kurama." Naruto mumbled and stumbled over to the couch and held his hand over the seal.

"Heh, sorry " Kurama shrugged.

"I'm not." Kaguya folded her arms.

Kushina walked back and hummed gently. She gave him a bottle and she downed a few and soon started to get drunk. Naruto watched her and sighed. He drank the whiskey and he felt the world go light. He drank the last gulp and he set the bottle down but it missed the table and fell on the floor without shattering. Kushina chuckled and hugged Naruto lightly.

"That's my boyyyyy!" She hummed.

Naruto leaned back and held his head and groaned, he felt weird and didn't really enjoy it, but his mind was relived with the heavy emotion he always felt, it was relaxing.

**Timeskip brought to you by Sake*

Minato walked inside and looked at Naruto and Kushina, drunk on the couch. Talking calmly to one another. To be honest his madness was drowned by confusion and curiosity.

"And I beat you because I was...m..mad ann scareed." She mumbles.

"I...still...hate YOOOUUU." Naruto spoke. "Ggrrr. M..Kaka..baka made hoookaggeeee...rrrly, made m-me mad." He spoke.

Minato gasped and dropped hand full of scrolls on the ground. The two jumped and Kushina accidentally punched Naruto's shoulder, making him grunt in pain.

"KAKASHI IS THE NEXT HOKAGE!?" He smiled widely.

"N...nonn so loud huun." Kushina covered her ears.

"Oh...my God...my student...I'm so proud!" Minato smiled.

"..."Naruto stood and grabbed a bottle drank a bit more and then handed it to Minato. "Toast?".

"Sure thing." He hummed and drank it with a happy smile. "Your grounded for drinking." He stated in between gulps.

"Mooommms! Fault!" Naruto growled.

Kushina growled and walked to Naruto and punched his gut making him cough and fall to his knees and nearly throw up. Minato grabbed her and pinned her to the wall.

"No punching!" Minato growled.

"Why not?"she pouted.

"Because that's child abuse." Minato growled.

"So?" She got a little mad.

"So it's illegal, you aren't allowed." Minato stated firmly. "And he is our son. We are supposed to love him."

"I don't love him!" She growled.

"Ann I don't love you you psychopathic bitch!" Naruto stood and growled.

"Naruto! Language!" Minato growled.

"Don't yell at him! He deserves worse!" Kushina hissed.

"No! He doesn't!" Minato looked at her.

"SHUUUTTT IIIIT!" Naruto growled. "I'm goin...t-to my ro-" Naruto paused.

Minato and Kushina raised a brow. "What?" They both said.

Naruto looked at the ground. His nerves relaxed and he stood straight and he sighed.

"Nothing..." He mumbled.

Naruto walked to his room silently and shut the door gently. Naruto slid down the wall and he put a hand on his forehead and felt his temperature was high.

"I...I don't feel well." He mumbled.

Naruto stood and ran into his bathroom and threw up.

Minato eyed Kushina. "Why did you get him drunk!?"

"Bored." She pouted.

"I can't deal with these two sometimes." He mumbled.

Minato huffed and carried her to their room and set her in the bed and she fell asleep. He watched her and looked at the hallway. He walked out and to the door of Naruto's room and heard him vomiting.

"You alright buddy?" Minato frowned.

Naruto panted heavily as he shook.

"I'm fine!" Naruto responded

"Alright." Minato sighed and walked downstairs to clean up the mess they made.

Naruto shook and looked at what he threw up. He looked at all the red Crimson liquid and wiped his mouth and looked at it. He didn't know what was wrong. But he knew this wasn't the cause of Alcohol. It was something worse. He had a bad feeling in his gut.

"Shit." He mumbled.

~~~

Minato looked at the scroll he picked up after he cleaned the living room and smiled gently and looked out the window of the living room and to the stone heads above the buildings that were being built.

"I'm so happy for you Kakashi."