It's Okay To Be Afriad

Warning:

Triggering content ahead! Very depressing!

Enjoy

////////////////////

Naruto woke up and was in a room. He looked around noticed Kakashi and Shikaku. He also saw Gaara and his siblings. They were awake. Naruto slowly sat up and he world spun.

"What happened while I was out?" Naruto slurred.

"Naruto your awake!" Kakashi smiled.

Temari walked over and checked his eyes, shining s light. They didn't respond. She frowned.

"He still isn't well." She sighed. "You need rest Naruto lay down." Temari laid him down.

Naruto blinked and whimpered as he remembered what happened at the summit. Naruto moved his arms and covered his eyes with them both and sighed, biting his lip. Kakashi sighed and moved to him and kissed his lips.

"Please don't stress. That's unhealthy for your condition." Kakashi stated.

"...who cares about my condition. We are going to have to fight in a war..." Naruto mumbled.

Kakashi looked a Gaara who made his way over. Gaara moved his hand to Naruto's stomach and traced the seal. Naruto jumped and looked at him.

"Naruto your an important part of this. If the enemy gets ahold of you and The Rilage;'s brother we are doomed. Your condition matters." Gaara stated.

"..." Naruto moved his hand off his stomach.

"..." Naruto stood and swayed but caught his balence and slowly moved to the door and opened it only to feel Shikaku grab his leg.

"Naruto lay back down you need rest." He stated.

"..." Naruto eyed him.

His eyes turned red. And his tail grabbed him by he neck and threw him into the far wall, earning a grunt from Shikaku.

" Don't. Tell. Me. What. To. Do." Naruto turned around and leaned on the wall and walked out.

Gaara stood and Kakashi did as well and walked outside and closed the door. Gaara looked at the way Naruto walked. He frowned noeing Naruto was straining himself to stay standing. Kakashi walked up beside him while Gaara walked behind him.

"Naruto please stop." Kakashi said.

"No..." Naruto said weakly.

Kakashi was a few feet in front of him and when Naruto got to him Kakashi lightly pushed Naruto. Naruto lost his balance and fell backwards into Gaara's arms.

"Naruto, you can hardly walk. I know your upset. We all are. But you need your rest. I know what's best." Kakashi said.

"Naruto you deserve to be beaten...I know what's best! Now listen to your mother!"

Naruto closed his eyes and his ears hung low as Gaara dragged him towards an empty room. Naruto went limp as he was being dragged gently. Kakashi picked up Naruto's legs so he wasn't dragging and they carried the tired teen into the empty room. Gaara set him down carefully on he bed and Kakashi laid his legs down on it and pulled the sheets up to his shoulders and tucked him in.

"..." Naruto kept his eyes closed.

"Why is something like you in a meeting as imprtant as this one?"

"HAH A GENIN!? YOU CHOSE A GENIN AS YOUR GUARD!?"

Tch...pathetic. look at the freak. He's hidious with those tails an ears. He looks like a stick...he looks frail."