"My Puppet~"

Naruto ran for thirty minutes and stopped and turned east convincing the others to follow his nose and they ran in that direction. Sasuke had his Sharingan activated and he was constantly scanning the area. Sasuke detected a dream nearby and they hid in the bushes waiting for them to stop and rest, when they moved team seven moved, and once they showed that they had a earth scroll Naruto was determined to get his hands on it.

Naruto and Sasuke rested while Sakura prepared food. She volunteered because she wanted to help out with something. Naruto watched her and frowned. He felt like they were being watched and the forest was gloomy and creepy.

Naruto looked down and sighed. He was not liking this forest. The vibe was terrible. Bloodlust hung in the air and his neck was burning badly.  Naruto laid against the tree and ate rice balls. Sasuke watched Naruto and narrowed his eyes.

"What's wrong? You look disturbed." Sasuke said.

"I'm fine...it's just the forest..." Naruto smiled at Sasuke.

It was a soft and sweet...yet fake smile. Naruto stood and walked into the bushes.

"I'm going to patrol around a bit...don't move. Safe word is..." Naruto stopped and mouthed the word Fox and walked off.

Naruto walked into the trees and looked down with a depressed look and placed a hand over his seal on his stomach. He thought of what Sasuke said about Itachi,  and then what Jirayia said about Orochimaru.

"Uhg, I'm like a bad guy magnet." Naruto sighed and leaned against a trunk of a tree.

"True...very true." A voice spoke.

Naruto felt his curse mark burn and Naruto yelled and it spread across his skin and he collapsed and yelled in pain. Orochimaru, still in his female disguise walked into view and bent down and watched Naruto scream and yell.

"Poor boy. You have been through a lot haven't you? Tell me...who do you trust more...Itachi or me?" Orochimaru asked.

"I-Itachi!" Naruto answered and teared up.

"Are you sure that's the right choice?" Orochimaru chuckled.

"Y-yes!" Naruto yelled and tears fell from his eyes.

"Has he tricked you into trusting him? He slaughtered his clan...leaving Sasuke alive to suffer...and...he wants you dead." Orochimaru smirked.

"!?" Naruto went wide eyed and looked at Orochimaru." TAKE THAT BACK! HE IS A FRIEND AND WOULD NEVER!" Naruto yelled.

"He is in a cult....have you noticed the ring and cloak? He is in a group called the Akastuki. They hunt down Jinchuriki like you...and kill you because your monsters...they take the demon and use if for bad." Orochimaru explained. " he is on your good side now. But the day will come when he betrays you. Better ward him off before that sad...heart breaking day comes." Orochimaru chuckled.

Naruto was in disbelief. He saw Kisame and Itachi land on the ground beside him.

"Don't listen to him Naruto..." Itachi said.

"Come on kid you can trust us." Kisame said.

"Naruto...Orochimaru is right." Kurama spoke with a chuckle." They aren't your friends...they want you dead."

Narutos eyes went red and he yelled. The mark stopped burning and it gave him evil power. He slashed at Itachi and Kisame. Naruto hissed. His eyes glowing and flashing red and purple. He hissed.

"GET AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK!" Naruto yelled.

"We will be back Naruto...and we will have you." Itachi and Kisame suddenly vanished.

Naruto then spun around and dropped to his knees.

"Please! I beg you rid me of your mark! It's power is evil! I want no part!" Naruto begged with crying eyes.

"I like you like this...you need it to survive...that and I want you...to be My puppet." Orochimaru smirked.

"I CANT HANDLE THIS! I FELL IT TWISTING MY HEAD! Naruto bowed and his hands gripped the dirt as he sobbed, begging despratly" GET IT OFF OF ME!!!" Naruto cried.

"I will...but...I will put it on Sasuke instead." Orochimaru smirked.

Naruto went wide eyed. "NO! DONT DO THIS TO HIM!" Naruto shot up and grabbed his collar and looked at him with desperate eyes. "ILL DO ANYTHING...i-I'll do anything but that to get it off...even if it means doing your dirty work! I want this off if that's what I'm promised." Naruto looked serious.

"Anything?" Orochimaru smirked sadistically.

"Yes...just don't HURT him...and get it off of me." Naruto let him go.

"Hm...I will take it off..." he bit Naruto's neck harshly.

Naruto yelped and felt his chakra being drained. His eyes returned to normal and his grip loosened and he went limp. Orochimaru held him upright and the mark started to vanish. He finished and his teeth left Naruto's neck.

"Now...Sasuke's turn to have it." He smirked.

"NO! PLEASE." Naruto begged.

A huge snake suddenly coiled around Naruto.

"This is just a test for the coming future my boy...my Puppet...if you wish to save Sasuke...and keep him safe...escape her and stop me...and afterward...we can discuss out new alliance." Orochimaru walked towards the group's direction.

Naruto struggled and yelled in trama as the snake swallowed him whole.