Different room ( TNKS GIVIN SPECIAL!)

*Naruto's POV*

I opened my eyes to again, see I was in the hospital. I was in a different room and hooked up to machines. I had more strength and I sat up slowly. I looked around and saw blood stains of the ground and my heart started to race.

"Shhh...it's Okay...you went through surgery two weeks ago after your heart faliure. Turns out. It was torn muscle. When Minato knocked Hidan out of his circle he slammed his chest. Well you felt that same effect, and it tore a muscle and yoyr heart was lope sided. Jirayah will be able to get the five pronged seal off now." Kakashi stood next to me.

"Is my dad taking it well?" I asked.

"No. He got drunk five times. Jirayah constantly watches Miko now. Like he did with you." Kakashi sighed.

"At least Miko isn't alone."I sighed and relaxed.

Kakashi gently hugged me and smiled. "Jirayah is going to get the seal around your dad's off later on today. I am so glad you woke. Kakashi kissed my forehead.

"Heh, me too..." I smiled.

He walked out of the room with a very happy smile on his face and as soon as the door shut my smile vanished.

I ran my hand over my curse Mark and I sighed. I could feel a difference in myself because of the curse Mark.  I didn't like it. I wanted to bolt out of here and run away. I laid there and sighed.

I unhooked the machines from me and I stood, leaning on the nearby table. I walked slowly and then got used to it and walked around. I walked to the door and opened it only to see Kakashi and Jirayah reaching for the door.

"Oh! Hey Naruto! Your up!" Jirayah bear hugged me.

I winced at the sudden motion and the world spun. I blinked a few times before hugging back.

"I missed you too pervy sage." I said a little dazed.

"Heh." Kakashi snickered.

"Uhg...at lwast i got used to the name." Jirayah sighed and let Naruto go. "Now...into business." He popped his neck. "Time to get that seal off." He said.

A backed into my room and walked towards my bed. I then realized I didn't feel rhe nine tails in my head at all. I suddenly became very hesitant. I mean. With this seal. I don't feel his chakra...and I don't see mom. Do I want it off? Then again...the sooner I heal the faster I can leave.

I went into deep thought and Kakashi broke me from my thought.

"You ready...it will hurt." Kakashi looked seriously at me.

"..." I lifted my shirt and exposed the seals and thought before finally making my decision. "Yeah...I'm ready." I said shakily.

Jirayah stood in front of me and his finger tips glowed blue with markings in them. He then slammed his hand into my seal. The world went black and I coughed. I felt pain shoot through me and the seal painfully vanished. My legs gave and I feel into Kakashi's strong arms.

My vision came back and I realized I wasn't breathing and I gasped for air, panting. I was sweating and I felt Kurama's chakra flow to my chest. My eyes turned red and I winced.

"You okay?" Jirayah asked.

".y...n..no.." I mumbled and held my head.

*Suddenly turkeys*

"What the?" I grew confused.

Minato walked in and gave me an overflowing plate of food.

"Happy thanksgiving!" He smiled.

"Heh, thanks." I smiled.

That night I ate a lot of food...and was happy

////////////////////////////

HAPPY THANKSGIVING MAH FAV READERS!!! AND FREIENDS!!! IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HAPPPY!!!