"i hate that you love me"

Meare stomped her foot down on the ground and it cracked and shattered. Orochimaru jumped and with a few hand signs a huge snake could around er frame and he made anoher hand sign and activated his chakra and the dome filled with dense flames. The snake was blasted upwards and a wall of flame collected in the air.

Obito used earth style and rose his body high of the ground and away from the Kage. With a and sign the Gedo statue climbed our of the ground and roared. Naruto and Kakashi jumped and looked at it. Minato growled and Fought with Kabuto.

The Rikage and Tsunade came out and fought with Madara. Them trying to kill him. Hashirama stopped them and he and Madara got into an intense battle. The second Hokage just watched everything going on as the Armies of Ninja flooded in.

A bunch of White Zetsu burst from the ground and attacked the people. Sakura fought alongside Sasuke and they were badass once working together. Her punching and cracking he ground and Sasuke running flame and lightning through the cracks, killing loads of Zetsu.

Jirayah fought against the Zetsu and growled loudly. Madara eyes Obito.

"GET THE TWO!" He yelled.

Obito got on his wireless headset and went on a different channel and spoke.

"You too get here now. Naruto and Kakashi need the company." Obito smirked.

He sat down and began to preform a long Justu, making multiple and signs while chanting words and phrases quietly. The rain made the water styled users stronger, having loads of water to work with. The lighting helped Highly skilled lightning users like Sasuke and Daroi strengthen their Justu.

"Kakashi..." Naruto shook, gazing at the Gedo Statue.

"It's alright. I'm here." Kakashi spoke gently.

"Not for much longer." Kisame kicked Kakashi far away from Naruto.

Itachi caught Kakashi smirked. Kisame eyes Naruto and charged, attaking him harshly with a wicked grin spread across his lips.

"Hello Uzumaki." He snickered.

"Kisame." Naruto growled in a low tone.

"Looks like our have fire~." He chuckled.

Naruto funnels wind Chakra into a Rasengan and it made a high pitched screaming like noise and he slammed it into the shark like man. The sword he had though, blocked and absorbed the Chakra. Naruto kicked Him back and hissed loudly his tails lashing out at his sides violently.

Kisame smirked and a water dragon formed behind him and it coiled around Naruto and lightning courses through it violently. Naruto stood in the center as it slowly closed in. He desumoned his tails and ears and looked up, and then at the ground. He felt two hands on his feet dragged him underground.

"Aaahhhh!" Naruto screamed.

"Calm down. It's me." A male voice spoke.

"K-kakashi? I-is that you?" Naruto blinked.

"Yeah. Kakashi spoke and hugged Naruto.

Naruto hugged back. "Thanks for the help."

"Your welcome hun." Kakashi pulled his mask down and kissed Naruto deeply.

Naruto blushed and kissed back before pulling away.

"Kakashi now is really not a good time." Naruto breathed.

Kakashi pinned him against the end wall of the tunnel lightly and kissed his jaw line up to his ear.

"Why not~?" He hummed.