chapter 89: Rivalry

Naruto woke up and groaned loudly. He held his head but winced, having touched his head wound that Kurama refused to heal. Naruto sat up and looked over his shoulder to see a photo of him and Jirayah on the wall. Naruto felt pain hit his heart and he sighed shakily. He then gagged and ran to the bathroom and threw up. He stood and left and Walked out of his room and down the stairs. Naruto swayed and held his good side of his head and everything spun.

"So...this is what a bad hangover feels like..."Naruto mumbled.

"Morning."Minato said and threw some painkillers towards him.

"Thanks."Naruto smiled weakly and took them.

Naruto sat down and leaned on the couch. He thought of only Jirayah. He teared up and his flickered red and he groaned. He calmed down and laid down on the couch and closed his eyes, taking a nap.

Kakashi was in his home, cooking as usual. Making himself dinner for later on. He finished after a while and walked out the door. He shoved his hands in his pockets and thought about where to go too. He didn't want to bother Naruto knowing he was gonna have a hangover. Jirayah was gone, sadly. The thought made Kakashi shudder with sadness hit he quickly collected himself. Then he smiled slightly.

"Yamato." He said to himself. "Or Sasuke...? Uhg. Both." Kakashi said and walked to Yamato's place.

Kakashi got there a tab bit later and knocked on the door Yamato opened the door.

"Hey Kakashi" Yamato smiled.

"Hey Tenzo." Kakashi smiled. "I'm bored. Naruto was drunk and probably has a hangover. And I have nothing to do today so I thought me you and Sasuke could hang out. It would give you time to get to know him...oh! I should bring Sai along!" Kakashi clapped his hands together.

Yamato and Kakashi met up with Sai and Sasuke. Sai and Sasuke didn't speak much together but was pushed into it. The two actually his it off quickly and soon hung out like two girls with lots to say.

Sadly on the way Home...Itachi showed up.

"Kakashi." Itachi sajd.

"Itachi." Kakashi growled.

Itachi walked to Naruto's place and snuck in his room and placed down fowers...besides Kakshi's. Itachi put on a small card.

'Fighting for your love is worth the struggle...I love you to the ends of the earth...and I would even go as far and starting a rivalry.

(A/N)

///////////////////////////

WRITERS BLOCK IS A BITCH!! I NEED IDEAS!!! QUICKLY!!! I HAAAAVE IT BAD! sorry for slow updates...been busy this weekend. Band stuff. Yesterday was all region and I made 4th alternate...not good but not bad either. And today had to March in Christmas paraide  and sense its Arkansas and it was warm...I nearly passed out we were wearing marching outfit. Thick jacket. Bibbers...and Santa hats!!!

Anyways...in Need of help. Hope you enjoyed this small Chappie.