Facing the demon of death

Kakashi heard the loud cry and immediately sprung into action. He ran up the stairs to see the chains on the door. He formed his chidori and sliced through the chains, making his was to the actual door.

Naruto was yelling, as his mother, his own blood related mother was stabbing him slowly in the arms and shoulders. Naruto was crying and his cries were loud and heard from the villagers, and passing Ninja. Iruka, and Sasuke happened to be near and heard his cries. Iruka looked at Sasuke with a scared face and Sasuke shared the look and thet both bolted for the house. Sasuke blew fire onto the roof, making it collapse. Kakashi made his way into the room and Iruka and Sasuke did as well. They pulled Kushina away and held her down, Sasuke activated his sharingan and got out three shuriken and shredded the chains and Naruto fell on the ground, coughing up blood  yelling in pain.

Kushina struggled and a chain when threw Kakashi's leg making him yell in pain. She shoved him off and Iruka wrapped him legs around her thighs and his arms around hers, holding her still from behind. Kakashi limped over to the hole in the roof and climbed up and looked around, spotting Anbu and called them over.

The Anbu Black ops grabbed and held Kuchina still and teleported to the Hokage meanwhile Kakashi walked to Naruto and Iruka did as well. They looked at him with worry and slowly picked him up, about to move him to the hospital.

Kakashi ran out of the house very very fast, ignoring the major wound in his leg, more worried about his now dying student. Kakashi was followed by both Sasuke and Iruka. Naruto's pain was slowly becoming numb. He was unable to keep his eyes fully open and tears slowly moved down his face, blood quickly dripping from his wounds. Naruto looked at Kakashi and he was limp in his arms.

"K-kaka-shi....i-i...I f-feel tired..." Naruto mumbled.

"Shh don't talk Naruto we are almost at the hospital." Kakashi looked at him and jumped off the roof and ran into the hospital." GET ME SKILLED HEALERS NOW!" Kakashi yelled and ran down the hall.

Medical ninja followed behind him and Kakashi ran in an empty surgery room and set him down and began hooking him up to life support. Medical ninja started to heal him and they all immediately seemed focused and concerned.

Kakashi grabbed his file and looked for his blood type and immediately he grabbed bags of blood that matched him and ran back in and hooked them up to him. Kakashi stood back ti give the medical ninja space. Naruto passed out and his heart rate almost stopped.

*Naruto's POV*

I was back here...in the age with the nine tails. It looked at me with half lidded eyes. I was surrounded by red, thick, blood and chakra. It moved into the light and opened its jaws.

"Naruto...take this chakra...I can't afford to let you die just yet." He spoke to me.

I was surrounded by the red chakra and the blood started to vanish. And that's when everything went black. I looked around and saw a hordes figure with glowing wide eyes.

"Naruto Uzumaki...do you wish to move on...or stay?" A deep voice asked me.

"I-i want to wake up." I replied

"Why?" The figure towered over me

"Because...Kakashi and Iruka, they worry about me...I need to be awake. I want to live." I said, knowing the figure was death himself.

"As you wish, Uzumaki." Death then held out his hand.

I gasped, waking up in a brightly lit room. I shut my eyes because my head felt like it was spinning. I reopened my eyes slightly and looked around the room, to see Sakura and Sasuke asleep in a chair. Iruka was awake but he had his face in his hands and Kakashi was looking down. I tried to speak but the only thing that came out was a quiet groan. Kakashi and Iruka shot up and ran to the side of the white bloodstained bed I was in.

"NARUTO!" They both lightly hugged me.

"H-hey..." I mumbled out.

"Naruto you almost died...your heart stopped and started multiple times." Kakashi said.

"How l-long w-was I out?" Naruto asked.

"...six months." Kakashi forwned.

"W-what!?" Naruto shot up.

"Yeah, you were out for a while. Sakura and Sasuke admitted they were guilty for treating you poorly. The Hokage even visited you six times, visited every month." Iruka explained.

Naruto stretched and popped joints and noticed something.

"Where is my tail?" Naruto didn't feel his tail.

"It vanished actually." Iruka said.

"I sensed the nine tails chakra so maybe it was to make you appear more normal." Kakashi said.

"Okay.." Naruto said sitting straight.

Naruto curled up and sighed. He looked at the floor, unable to stop thinking about his mother, trying to stab him to death.