" its Really, really gonna hurt..."

"Kill her!" Miko's voice echoed in Naruto's head.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Naruto grabbed his collar and yelled, in agony as he resisted his order.

Miko also had control of the tailed beast. Tsunade knew this fact and Yamato was there. They had moved Naruto below ground in a big room set up with a forbidden justu. Minato was leading the sealing team...to break the seal in Naruto's blood. Minato was going to keep the Nine tails sealed, because this forbidden justu can kill the one being affected by it. It was a big risk and Naruto already agreed to go through with it.

Naruto was suddenly surrounded by the nine tails chakra. He shuddered and his eyes rolled in the back of his head. Yamato activated the sealing justu. This was painful and Naruto winced. He panted and the chakra was contained.

"We need to do this soon...is it ready?" She asked.

"Yes...once activated...we will break the seal in his blood. If Miko is spotted the black ops, led by Danzo will attempt to kill." They said.

"..." Naruto, as much as he hated the twerp, couldn't help but feel bad for then wanting to kill him. But that changed.

"ah..." Naruto shuddered and his eyes went wide.

"Naruto!" Kakashi ran by his side. "Whats wrong!?"

"...." He stared into nothing and his vision blurred.

"So...you were abused..." Miko's voice echoed.

"....d-dnt" Naruto mumbled.

//flashback//

"NARUTO SON OF A BITCH! YOU CAME HOME AND TRAILED BLOOD ACROSS THE CARPET!" Kushina shouted.

"M-mom the other adults beat me...and I need to get to my bandages." Naruto fidgeted with his thumbs, his bruised eyed looking into her raging ones.

"Tch...your such a pest." She dragged him to his room and threw him into the night stand and his lamp light shattered and shards got in his leg.

"Ahh!" Naruto yelped in pain.

"Stop complaining!" She growled.

"S-sorry!" Naruto stood straight on his wounded leg and winced.

"Smile...and you can eat." Kushina folded her arms. "And I will bandage you up." She said.

Naruto forced his pain aside and gave her a cheerful grin. Kushina's expression lightened and she walked over and without uttering a single word she patched him, cooked and fed him.

Time skip*

"USELESS BURDEN!!! YOU FAILED YOUR EXAM!?" Kushina screamed.

"Sorry! They had us do a transportation jutsu."  Naruto frowned. "It was too hard!" Naruto held his hands up.

"NOW YOUR BEHIND! THIS REFLECTS BADLY ON ME, AND YOUR FATHER'S NAME! WHAT WOULD HE BE LIKE IF HE WAS HERE!? ANGRY!? YOUR GONNA BE PUNISHED! " she screamed.
////////

Pain...

Agony..

Pain...
Pain...
Pain...
Pain..
Pain
Pain!!
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain

"Heh...man you have it bad." Miko chuckled.

Naruto was tearing up. "..."

Kakashi pulled him into a hug. "Shhh..." He teared up as well.

"KILL HIM!!" Miko ordered.

Naruto, in not even a second. Ran his claws in Kakashi's back. He shoved him across the entire room and into the wall. Kakashi yelled inbpain and yanked himself out of the wall. Naruto yelled and held his head, but couldn't resist it any longer. He charged.

Anbu suddenly formed an iron cage around Naruto.

"Shall we kill him?" An Anbu asked.

"NO!" Tsunade barked. "IS IT READY!?"

"Yes! Hurry! Place his cage in the circle!" Sakura ran in as set up the last scroll out of 500.

"Kakashi, you okay?" Tsunade turned to him.

"I'll manage." He mumbled

"Now come over here...we need that Sharingan." Tsunade yanked him into position.

Everyone charged their chakra. Minato walked directly in front of the cage but just out of Naruto's reach and held his hand out. His hand looked like Naruto's seal and patterns matched.

"Ready." Minato said.

Kakashi pulled out his Sharingan and activated it.

"Ready." Kakashi said.

"..." Tsunade released the seal on her forehead and sliced open her fingers and slammed them into two huge scrolls beside her and the markings extended to the other hundreds and she funneled chakra into them. Medical ninja funneled chakra and Anbu did as well. Yamato activated the sealing Justu it slid into Narut's chest. The Sealing team got ready.

"Now...for those who care for him...He will be in total agony...and could pass out, and die from the pain alone...if we aren't careful we could kill him. This must be forceful and smooth...to an extent." She looked at Naruto."And Naruto...this is really, really, going to hurt."