Waterfall Of Truth

A week had past and they made it to their destination. And on the mainland the war was under way. Everyone was busy. The first attack was on the stealth regiment. resurrected Sasori and Deidara were attacking their set up base along with reanimated ninja, Kabuto's doing. He played a key role in the enemy's side of the battle, giving them even more numbers. Under the ground were armies of white Zetsu. They had the power to suck out chakra and mimic people exactly. 

Naruto was walking through the island and getting into the forest part of it. They met Killer bee, the eighth tailed jinchuriki. He and Naruto set if off with a fist bump. Then a rap to introduce themselves. Naruto liked his style of talking and rapping, respecting his ways while Kakashi and Guy were fed up with it already. They found it just straight up annoying.

"Wow!" Naruto's eyes widened. 

Bee led them to a large waterfall. His right hand man looked at Guy and Kakashi. "This place is where Bee meditates. It is known as the Waterfall Of Truth Naruto. You need to conquer the nine tails. And this is the first step. It is said when you meditate before the waterfall of truth, your true self is presented to you." He spoke.

"Damn that sounds legit."Naruto spoke.

"Naruto listen to me! i'm lord Killer Bee! violence isn't always the key! Maybe use speech! Yyyyeayya!" Bee stated.

Kakashi mentally slapped himself. Guy did the same.  Naruto giggled.

"I got you! I'll beat this too! to conquer the demon! I'll meditate and make myself even." Naruto smiled and walked to the small part of land surrounded by water, in front of him was the waterfall.

"Be careful Naruto." Kakashi spoke.

"yeah!" Guy smiled and gave a thumbs up, his shiny teeth sparkled a little in the sunlight.

Naruto took a deep breathe and sat down cross legged. 

"Now Naruto you must keep your eyes closed and stay focused." The man spoke.

Naruto nodded and flashed them a worried and determined look before turning his attention to the waterfall. He looked at the water falling into the body of it that surrounded him.  All other sound was drowned out and he closed his eyes and begun to meditate. 

"Heh...what a bunch of pests!" A voice rang.

Naruto went stiff and opened his eyes. The area seemed brighter and he stood. "Who said that?" Naruto asked.

Just then another version of himself walked out of the water of the waterfall. 

"Kakashi and Guy...and this annoying Bee character. Nothing but pains in the ass." He chuckled.

"Who are you!?"Naruto went tense.

"Tch...ya blind? I am you! Your true self! Your other half. I'm what your heart truly feels." He opened his eyes to reveal black and red ones.

Naruto shuddered and took a step back. The evil Naruto walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. 

"Naruto...you don't need this waste of time. You could be out spilling blood. After we get a high from it. A nice pleasure." He chuckled darkly.

"Go to hell!" Naruto growled.

What is with this!? there is no damn way this is how i feel! Naruto thought to himself.

"Oh but it is Naruto." Evil Naruto chuckled.

THE FUCK!? IT'S AS IF HE CAN RE-

"Read your mind? yes. Naruto i am you. We share the same thoughts." He snickered. " I must be the smarter half. You're so damn dumb." 

"Shut up!" Naruto charged at him.

"Oh~ You can't harm me." He blocked the arm with his and smirked widely. " You know. Kurama is taking a real liking to me. heheheheh. Without him you are useless." evil Naruto laughed.

Naruto back-flipped and made room in between himself and Evil Naruto but Evil Naruto did the exact same. They both created many clones and charged a Rasengan and both collided and canceled out.  Naruto cursed under his breath and stopped fighting and Evil Naruto's will seemed to almost overwhelm his thought and he hugged Naruto. 

"You should really know what you're getting into. Try evaluation. But even that won't save you from me Naruto. It's funny because you already look like me."Evil Naruto laughed.

Naruto looked at his reflection and his eyes were black and red. he yelped and shot up. Evil Naruto cackled and turned into six tails mode. 

"YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME! OR GET RID OF ME! I AM YOU! AND SOON! YOU WILL BE EXACTLY LIKE ME! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Evil Naruto cackled.

Naruto yelled and Kakashi and Guy gasped. " NARUTO!?" 

They ran over and Bee and his guy walked over to him. Naruto looked into the water to see his reflection.  a bit of black was in his eyes but they returned to normal. Naruto sweated and panted heavily. He shook and gripped the ground. 

"Naruto what happened!?" Kakashi asked with worry.

"..." Naruto shook and sat down and held his head. "..." he didn't say anything.

"So you failed huh?" Bee sighed. "Try again." Bee stated. "But don't use violence."He stated. "Because your true self is as strong as you." Bee spoke

"That doesn't make sense." He spoke. "He acted like he wasn't meat all...he told me to be more like him..." He trailed off.

Naruto looked at the waterfall and seemed stressed. "I'm going to try something." Naruto then sat back down and closed his eyes.

"Be careful naruto." kakashi kissed his cheek and everyone backed up.

Naruto opened his eyes and stood. He walked to the waterfall with a determined look and out came Evil Naruto. 

"That didn't take long." He smirked and stabbed Naruto.

Naruto winced but pulled him into a hug. "I know." Naruto mumbled.

"Know what!?" Evil Naruto hissed.

"You're afraid." Naruto smiled. "And i know you're mad because you feel backed into a corner. Attached to strings Kurama is controlling, that hate is controlling." Naruto spoke and frowned. "Because that's how i feel." He teared up." I know you want to kill Kakashi and everyone because they find you as a burden even though they say you're not. Because that is how i feel." Naruto felt tears fall down his face. "And i know you want to die,because that is how i feel. But you need to cut your strings. And let them all go away. It's perfectly okay to be afraid. It's normal to feel weighed down but you can't let them control you because that only ruins lives. I know you want to go rogue because that is how i feel. I know you hate the world but see through my eyes. It's beautiful...not just dangerous and ugly." Naruto smiled weakly.

"IF WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE THEN WHAT SHOULD I DO!? I AM SCARED! I AM HATEFUL! BUT I FEEL NOTHING BUT PAIN! OTHERS SHOULD FEEL HOW WE FEEL! WHAT SHOULD I DO INSTEAD!?" Evil Naruto clung to Naruto and cried.

"be more like me...smile...and love."Naruto smiled.

Evil Naruto cried and slowly withered away. "Thank you...so much"

Naruto opened his eyes and stood and turned to face everyone and gave them a happy smiled and a thumbs up.

"I did it!" Naruto giggled.