Him!

Naruto jumped back and his heart pounded out of his Chest. Kakashi exposed his Sharingan and growled. Tobi chuckled.

Naruto went pale.

Surrounding Tobi we're Reanimated Jinchuriki, completely under his control.

"Kurama." Naruto shook.

"Damn him. Naruto this is going to be hard as fuck." Kurama growled. "I may be the strongest out of the nine but fighting all at once is a walk though hell."

"Shit." Naruto frowned.

"Are those...?" Kakashi looked nervous.

"Yeah. Reanimated Jinchuriki." Naruto shuddered.

"Naruto Uzumaki." Tobi eyes him." All it takes is me laying one finger on your body and you will be mine." He spoke.

"Tch! Like that will happen!" Naruto hissed.

"Careful Naruto. Your determination will be your undoing."

Tobi was suddenly behind him, a hand nearly grabbing his head. Naruto ducked after a deep gasped and Kakashi threw a chidori at him but it went straight through him. Tobi passes through Naruto and Kakashi and backflipped to the Jinchuriki.

"Get him." He ordered.

The Jinchuriki growled loudly. Their tails became visible and Naruto could tell who was who. He scanned their postures and growled. He looked at Kakashi.

"Take the two tailed woman." Naruto stated. "I'll take the rest."

"There is no way in HELL you are taking on the rest!" Kakashi yelled.

"Kakashi. The two tailed woman is he only one you have enough strength to take on at the moment. I'm being brutally honest she is very powerful. You will get hurt. But I don't want you to trouble yourself with the rest." Naruto looked worried.

"NARUTO YOU ARENT TAKING ON THE REST! THATS TOO MUCH FOR EVEN YOU!" Kakashi yelled.

"IM NOT GIVING YOU A CHOICE KAKASHI!" Naruto yelled. "YOUR NOT GETTING KILLED ALRIGHT!?" Naruto nearly screamed out.

Kakasi went silent. He understood now. Naruto was to worried about him getting killed. Kakashi nodded silently.

"Sorry for yelling." Naruto stood and his glowing body seemed to almost flare out flames.

"You be careful." Kakashi formed a chidori.

"Right." Naruto charged at them.

The woman ran at Kakashi at blinding speeds. Kakashi barely managed to follow her with his Sharingan. He was able to strike her but she smirked and healed instantly and kicked him back. Naruto gasped but was sent flying into a tree but the four tailed man caught him and his hand filled with a ball of lava and it nearly scortched him. Naruto barely dodged and moved away but Tobi nearly got hold of him. One wrong step and Naruto knew he would die.

The six tails kicked Naruto in the gut and sent him it Kakashi. Naruto winced and coughed up blood. He growled and sent chakra it Kakashi and slightly healed some wounds and stopped bleeding.

"YOUR MINE!" The seven tails girl hissed.

Naruto gasped as he was swooped into the air by her and her wings Naruto growled and grabbed a win and tore it off. She cackled as it grew back. Naruto was let go and he teleported into a tall tree and panted.

"D-dam there isn't any end to this." Naruto whimpered.

"AAAHHHG!" Kakashi yelled as his arm was broke and ribs. We're broken.