A Human Being

Kakashi ran out of his home at the sound of an explosion and screaming. Kakashi darted his gaze and down the road he Saw the four tailed mode of Naruto. His face went pale as he froze, in shock. Naruto was attacking people. Ninja were trying to calm or kill him. This was bad. Kakashi ran directly for him, no weapons...no threatening intentions.

"NARUTO STOP!" Kakashi yelled as Naruto attacked Ino.

Imo screamed as his claws went through her abdomen and ripped out her intestines and blood splattered everywhere. He turned to Kakashi and his heard perked up and the four tails lashed at him  and Naruto slammed his arms against the ground and charged, opening his jaws. Kakashi dodged the tails and his Sharingan wasn't even activated. Naruto roared and sliced a gash into Kakashi's chest and a tail slashed across his abdomen and Kakashi nearly blacked out. Naruto stood over him, teeth bared, jaws open. But he only roared loudly (*cough* toothless wanna be *cough*) and ran towards the other ninja. He roared and sliced away, swatting back ninja and destroying houses.

Then she came. Like a monster confronting a force of nature.

He drew out Tsunade, who was battle ready.

She charged and punched him, he was sent flying fifteen blocks down right into Sakura's house. Sakura and her parents yelled in shock. Naruto roared and his tails sliced into her parents and killed them, blood splashing everywhere. Sakura teared up and threw up at the sight.

Tsunade ran up and threw Naruto into another building. "NARUTO ENOUGH SNAP OUT OF IT!" She screamed.

Naruto roared.

Yamato came on the scene. He growled and wood shot at the Jinchuriki. Naruto roared and the wood was reduced to splinters. Tsunade growled and tackled him and held him against her and pinned him, sitting on his tails. He roared and his chakra cloak started burning her skin and she yelled.

"TENZO!!"

Yamato held his hand out and the necklace glowed and Naruto roared and the chakra started to dissipate. But something happened that wasn't predicted. He the threw Tsunade into Yamato and tore the necklace off of him and threw it.

Kurama opened an eye and watched this happen. He chuckled and laughed. He found it funny. Because the fact was Naruto was completely in control of his actions...Kurama wasn't lifting a finger. Naruto had really lost it. The pain became to much for Naruto and it got to his head.

He felt dead.

He felt useless

A burden.

Killing, as of this moment, made him feel worth something. Alive. It appeased his mind and needs. Even though it was everything he went against. Naruto roared and sliced his claws across her figure and slammed Tsunade against a building wall and roared again, the ground cracked majorly.

Minato returned from a mission. He saw smoke and instantly grew worried. He heard a loud roar and gasped and dashed into the streets and towards the roaring. He came into contact with Naruto and tightens the seal as soon as he slammed his hand into his stomach.

"CALM DOWN!" Minato yelled.

Naruto returned to Normal and shoved Minato into a wall.

"GET AWAY!" Naruto yelled. "I'm doing this for myself!" Naruto hissed.

"What do you mean!?" Tsunade snapped in anger.

Kakasi sat up and listened as Sakura healed him.

"This world isn't ment for a person like me. Mocked and tormented. What's the use of living when all people was is for you to die? Thats just it. There is no use...I want to feel alive and killing people and seeing blood makes me feel alive. It gives me purpose." Naruto smirked sadisticly and tears fell down his face." I've tried already to kill myself. I sliced a shard of glass Into my chest but Kurama kept me alive." He laughed and cried. "ITS SUCH A CRUEL FUCKING WORLD!" Naruto yelled.

"You hurt Kakashi! Don't you love him!?" Minato yelled and pinned Naruto into the wall.

Naruto looked at Kakashi and he frowned. "Of course I do."

"Naruto I know yoyr in pain but you have to st-"

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IT! HUH!" Naruto interrupted Minato. "WERE YOU ABUSED BY YOUR MOTHER!? WERE YOU MADE INTO A DEMON BY YOUR OWN FATHER!? WERE YOU HUNTED BY A GROUP THAT WANTED YOU DEAD!? DID THE ENTIRE VILLAGE TRY TO KILL YOU ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!? NO ONE UNDERSTANDS HOW I FEEL!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE HELL IVE BEEN THROUGH! YOU JUST WITNESSED SOME OF IT!! ALONG FOR THE RIDE THINKING I WOULD JUST SHRUG IT OFF!! THE WORLD WORKS DIFFERENT FROM THAT!" Naruto screamed and cried. "It's so painful...i-i c-can't think straight anymore...i-it hurts...s-so much..." Naruto dropped to his knees and sobbed. "I-I'm so sorry...please...kill me." Naruto cried and sobbed.

Everyone around him was shocked. The villagers and all. They were fearful, and guilty, and felt bad for the teen. He wasn't a monster...

He's a person.

With feelings and emotion..

And now he's broken...

Kakashi winced and stood and limped to Naruto and yanked him into a hug. Naruto gasped and looked shocked. Naruto then teared up and clung to him tightly and cried loudly into his chest.

"IM SO SORRY!!" He cried, his voice muffled but still loud.

Kakashi held him close and whispered soothingly. "Naruto I'll always forgive you."

Naruto shook violently. Tsunade stood and slammed her foot down.

"Enough of this!" She eyes the villagers." Are you all happy!? Look at this boy! Do you want to kill him!? ANSWER YOUR HOKAGE DAMN IT!" She yelled.

Everyone hung their heads and looked away. They felt ashamed. A select few still hated him but most? No, they wanted to comfort him.

"Naruto isn't a demon. He is a host of one! You can't possibly imagine the life he has lived! I can't even! He had no childhood! Because his moths beat his seal everyday thinking it would hurt the Nine tails but I only hurt him! She beat him when he messed up. She beat him for getting picked on by other kids! Grown ups would hunt him Down on his birthday! Punishing him for something he didn't even do! He was born the day the Nine tails attacked! So how did he kill those people!? He didn't! "Tsunade yelled. "And that's not even half of it."

Everyone started to back away and leave. Naruto clung to Kakashi. Kakashi rubbed his back and held him close. Naruto opened his eyes and looked at the dead Ninja and saw Ino and totally forgot he had killer her.

"You shouldn't have stopped...you can destroy this village if you tried." Kurama spoke.

Naruto winced and held his head and screamed and shoved Kakashi away.

"What's wrong!?" Kakashi asked.

"Kill Hatake. It won't be hard~" Kurama raised his head.

"S-shut up!" Naruto shuddered.

"His guard is completely down" Kurama stood and smirked.

"Naruto?" Kakashi walked to him.

"S-stop!" Naruto begged.

"One stab...thought the chest or head is all that's needed."

"I SAID SHUT UP!!!" Naruto screamed.

Naruto argued with Kurama. He growled and his face looked scared and annoyed as well as nervous and angry. Kakashi sighed and walked to him and his Sharingan spun and Naruto was knocked out. Kakashi caught him and looked at Tsunade.

"At least the village sees him as a human being." She sighed.