The Jutsu passed down

"B-by who..?" Naruto was in shock.

"Heh, didn't you hear me Naruto...it was created by none other then the fourth Hokage, Minato." Jirayah smiled. "I think it will fit you just nicely." Jirayah stated.

Naruto's eyes lit up with overwhelmed joy. He shot from his shoes, literally, and ran around.

"IM GONNA BE MORE LIKE DAD! BELIEVE IT!" Naruto practically screamed.

"NARUTO! CALM DOWN!" Jirayah yelled over his voice with a chuckle. "If you act like that you won't learn." Jirayah said.

Naruto almost immediately shuts up, his eyes peered into Jirayah's and waited patiently, but eagerness was still in his glistening blue eyes, his tail was wagging happily and his ears were perked up.

"Heh, good. Now, first you will need to focus your chakra into the center of your Palm." Jirayah drew a spiral on Naruto's palm. "You will spin the chakra around in a rotating motion. I will give you a simple water balloon, your job it to make it move, smoothy, and make sure not to pop it. If it poos, you just have to try again." Jirayah explained and gave him a water Balloon.

Naruto looked at it and sat down, folding his legs togetger, now sitting crosslegged and focused on that point, drawn on his Palm and focused harder on his chakra. He funneled chakra into his hand and closed his eyes. He then funneled into into a spiralling motion and the balloon moved fiercely and popped, splashing water on his face.

"Harder then it sounds." Jirayah spoke. "Think your up to it?" Jirayah asked.

"To be anything like dad...I would do anything...even master this jutsu." Naruto smiled. "What's it called?" Naruto asked.

"The Rasengan." Jirayah smirked." It makes Chidori look like child's play once perfected." He chuckled.

Naruto smiled widely. He began to practice more as they took break a every now and then between towns. Jirayah seemed to be sticking close by Naruto the whole time, afraid that the Akatuski would jump out of nowhere and try to steal Naruto away again.

Later on, they finally made it to the village where this woman was last seen. Jirayah got them a room and went out, trying to gather entail on anything regarding this woman.

Naruto spent his time inside his room, and soon fell asleep, it being so late in the day, and him being so tired from the chakra he used that day.

Naruto woke the next day and practices and eventually got the first stage down. Next was the rubber ball. He must not explode the ball, and since it is less flexible, it will be harder. Naruto sat on a green hill surrounded by a few trees. He had a huge bag full of rubber balls from Jirayah. Jirayah was again gone.

For the next few days Naruto struggled to make the spiral inside the rubber ball without exploding it, but got his inspiration from a cat. He held his hand over it and spun seemed to spin the chakra with that hand, while the other concentrated it. Naruto smiled, happy he figured it out and collapsed, passing out from exhaustion, having done that for days euthought a break, except for need food and to go to the restroom.

Naruto woke later to find himself against the grass, peering out into the sunset. Naruto sat up and walked over to the nearby tree and sighed. He looked at the spiral on his hand and licked his thumb and retraced the ink, making it the hidden leaf symbol and smiled.

"I can't wait to learn this and master it. I really want to be like you dad." Naruto looked at the clouds."I just hope you can see me. I wonder what you think of me...I wonder if mom is finally happy now that she is with you..." tears formed in his eyes

"I-i wish you were still here...s-so I can get to k-know you." Naruto felt hot streams of tears falling down his face.

Naruto eventually cried himself to sleep. Falling into a pleasant dream.

A set of eyes landed on Naruto and looked at him, watching his as he slept. They softened once noticing he was asleep and the person sighed.

"One day..."