Mentally at war

Naruto woke up and sat uo. He looked over at his door. Naruto stated at it. And walked over. He grabbed a long sleeved shirt to cover everything and walked out. He walked downstairs and into the kitchen to see Minato was cooking. Naruto watched him.

"Morning son!" Minato smiled happily.

"...no. I rthought it was night." Naruto said and walked to the fridge and grabbed an Apple and bit straight through it and tossed it over his shoulder and it landed in the teach bin.

Minato groaned and made Naruto and himself a plate of eggs and bacon and sausage. Naruto hardly ate. Once he was done he headed for the door but Minato grabbed his wrist and Naruto winced and pulled away.

"I'm going out. Bye dad, love you. Be back whenever." Naruto said and shut the door lighty.

Naruto shoved his hands into his pockets and walked down the streets. Villagers eyes him but Naruto put on a smile and seemed very cheery.

"Mornin everyone! Yes morning! Good morning!" Naruto waved at multiple villagers.

They only eyed him and growled  whispering amongst themselves and taunting him occasionally.

"Nice face!" One said jokingly.

"Thanks sir! I do take care of myself." Naruto said smiled happily.

"Tch, brat!" A man walked up.

"Geez this guy am I right?" Naruto said with a chuckle.

The man growled and threw a punch. Naruto easily dodged it and kid led his butt, making him fall face first in the ground.

"Listen I know your body needs iron but don't go eating the dirt." Naruto snickered.

Some villagers snickered at that comment. The angry man stood and pulled out a kitchen knife and tried to stab him.

"Geez man. And I thought my friends were "edgy". Your just tryin to bring this down to a "point" of kill or be killed." Naruto chuckled and caught the blade by his bare hand.

Villagers laughed but were surprised Naruto caught the blade like that. Naruto giggled and let it go and whipped his hand at the man, his blood splattering all over him.

"There ya are...blood. mine all over ya. Didn't know you wanted to be apart of me so badly." Naruto laughed.

Villagers snickered again and more and more made a large circle around them. Naruto had eventually beaten the man to a pulp and kicked into a door.

"Anyone else wanna give it a jolly go?" Naruto asked.

A well built man walked out and smirked. Naruto wasn't fazed and joked. "Geez man  talk about non scary  you look like a guy who sleeps with a teddy bear." Naruto laughed.

A few others laughed as well.

"My brother was in the prison you slaughtered. I have been awaiting all these years to finally getting my revenge." The man hissed.

"...revenge huh?" Naruto's eye twitched. "Uhg. Now I'm bored of this." Naruto groaned.

"ENOUGH TALK!" He thew a punch.

Naruto caught the man's fist, twisted it and threw him into the ground behind him. The man growled, his pain tolerance was high and he threw a blade that actually took Naruto by surprise and it proofed into five and they stabbed his arms and chest. Naruto coughed up blood and eyed him. The man felt like he was winning. Naruto then suddenly formed the Rasengan and slammed it into the man  but he held the guy in place. The Rasengan shredded it's way through the man and he killed him, blood gushing onto him and the ground and surrounding villagers.

"I said i was bored...Thats means leave." He growled and dropped the corpse and walked towards the Hokage heads, pulling out the blades.

The villagers were shocked and hid in their houses, away from the monster. Naruto's wounds healed themselves quickly and by the time they recovered fully he was on the heads of Hokage. Sitting on the edge of the cliff. Naruto sighed and let the wind fly freely through his hair and he laid back, looking at the Sun set sky.

"..." Naruto teared up lightly and sighed shakily. He raised his hands up to the sky, looking at the blood stained clothing and skin. "I need to stop getting carried away." Naruto mumbled.

"What's the bother!? I should have killed those villagers!" Naruto yelled.

"But then dad, and Kakashi would hate me." Naruto looked down.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER! YOU WPULD BE DPING IT FOR THEM!?" Naruto punched the ground.

"ITS SELFISH! AND CRUEL! IM NOT A MONSTER!" Naruto teared up.

"YOUR A DEMON AND THATS ALL YOU'LLL EVER BE!!!" Naruto screamed.

"SHUT UP! IN A HUMAN BEING!"

"If your human...why are you fighting yourself?"Naruto asked raising a brow.

Naruto shut himself up and he looked at the sky, now blanketed by millions of stars. He sighed and stared at them. Naruto closed his eyes...silent tears fell and he was deeply bothered. He didn't like being who he was.

Naruto slowly drifted from his thoughts and into slumber until he heard footsteps.  Naruto jolted up and his head rammed into Kakashi's. Kakashi winced and opened his eyes to see directly in front of him was Naruto, an inch away from his face.

Naruto blushed and backed up. "What the hell?" Naruto then growled.

"Hey take it easy...w-what the is that blood?" Kakashi said a little surprised.

"..a villager attacked me. He won't be bothering me again." Naruto looked down.

"Naruto..." Kakashi walked to him.

"I'm fine." Naruto growled

Kakashi yanked him into his chest and held Naruto tightly.
"Just stop. Now...don't do this...it's not healthy to shove others away..." Kakashi spoke.

"You talk to much." Naruto groaned and looked at him.

"Naruto I'm only saying this because I'm woriimmmp!" Kakashi was shocked.

Naruto pulled him into a kiss to shut him up. Kakashi blushed madly and looked at Naruto's now red eyes.

"There...that SHUT you up." Naruto turned his back and shunshined away.

Kakashi passed out.