Hold it in

Kakashi shook and tried backing away. Naruto held him close tightly and tore his and our o Obito, who stumbled backwards, coughing up blood, it gushing everywhere.

"Naruto your scaring me!!" Kakashi shook.

"Oh please." Naruto chuckled and wrapped his arms around him. "I just injured your opponent. Be happy you don't have to fight a man like him!" He smirked widely, his Sharp teeth caked in blood.

"N-naruto...y-your teeth!? Your forehead!? Y-you aren't...you.." Kakashi trembled.

"Don't act like this. It makes me think you don't love me." Naruto pouted playfully.

Naruto summoned the ten tails next to them about 29 feet away. It looked at him and roared.

"Go play, and gather chakra! We need to make this work." Naruto ordered.

The ten tail began to shoot spikes a everyone. Ninja then tried to squash it with two huge slabs of earth that earth styled users helped create. Then fire styled people, Sasuke included, began to burn the surroundings of the earth, Turing to into lava, hopefully harming the tailed beast. It let out a loud roar.

Gaara was fighting Shukaku.

"Been a long time!" Shukaku smirked and shot and sand barrage. "How ya been!?" He seemed happy.

"I've been alright still alive. And alright. You?" Gaara asked with a chuckled.

"Locked away inside that thing." Shukaku pointed at the ten tails. "Do me a favor. See the rod?" Shukaku pointed to his neck.

"Yes!" Gaara nodded at seeing a rod.

"Please take it out. Or whoever controls that thing can control me." Shukaku stated.

Gaara flew over to it on his sand and looked s he deeply imbedded rod. He frowned at the size. He lifted sand from the ground and it formed into a hand. He then grabbed the rod with said hand, and with all his might he yelled and tore it out, panting.

Shukaku shuddered and shook his body a little like a dog would after getting wet. He stopped fighting him and sat down.

"Thanks twerp." He smirked.

"Giant old geezer." Gaara smiled weakly.

The ten tails roared loudly and Shukaku turned to it and frowned.

"Everyone else is trapped...we need to save them. It already too what it needed out of them. Now it's just holding them captive." Shukaku seemed pretty worried about them. "Kurama was inside that Naruto kid right? Where is he?" Shukaku asked.

"..." Gaara glanced over at him. "Naruto is gone. That teen isn't him. He isn't himself. The ten tails did something to his head. Made him believe something but I can't place it."

Shukaku tilted his head and pondered silently.

"Is here anyone you know with skilled eyes? An Uchiha perhaps?" Shukaku asked.

"Yes! Why?" Gaara asked.

"We can use him to allow us to go into his seal.  I need to see if we get get the Uzumaki kid back in check. Kurama will be needed." Shukaku spoke.

"On it." Gaara flew down and traveled through the battle. "Sasuke!" Gaara called.

Sasuke walked over, panting lightly." What is it?"

"We need you. " Gaara signalled Shukaku over.

Sasuke eyed the large beast as he slowly moved over. He watched at the giant beast made his way towards the two.