"as I feared..."

Naruto yelled in pain and dropped to his knees. His body was sent into agony and he sprawled on the floor, yelling.

"Oh Naruto. You resist my orders...your body becomes its worst nightmare." Miko said innocently.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Naruto yelled and he scratched the floor so hard his fingertips bled.

Naruto could hardly breathe because of the intense pain. He teared up and they fell from his eyes. He screamed and yelled through his gritted teeth.

"Wow...no ordinary person can take this kind of pain..." Miko chuckled. "Why not give up? It's easier and far less painful." Miko said.

Naruto backed up and panted heavily...still trying to breath. He sensed Kakashi was coming and freaked he suddenly Shunshined to Kakashi. Kakashi gasped at seeing Naruto in this scary form of his, but was more concerned about him being in clearly, a huge amount of pain...and he noticed a leash.

"N-naruto!?"

Naruto grabbed him and shunshined then to Tsunade's office. Naruto bolted in and threw the team guy of and yanked Kakashi in and slammed the door shut.

"Naruto what the hell!?" Tsunade stood.

Naruto turned semi normal...his tails andnears vsnishing.

"Gnnn! Tsunade please for the lib of god listen!" Naruto slid on the ground and panted. "I-im...not in control for much longer...it was the kid..." He said through gritted teeth.

"Whats wrong!?" She saw the leash and gasped. "Oh dear god! SHIZUNE GET MINATO! A TEAM OF BLACK OPS MEMBERS! HIGHLY TRAINED AND JIRAYAH!" Tsunade screamed. "AND GET ME THE BEST MEDICAL NINJA WE HAVE IN THE LEAF!"

Shizune bolted out the door with no hesitation. Tsunade knelt down and touched the collar but Naruto's eyes immediately turned white and his claws grew and slashed deep claw marks across her abdomen.

"Ah!" She winced. "Just as I feared...the nensei clan..." she mumbled.