Kushina, far from sane

"Yeay!" Sakura cheered.

"..." Sasuke eyes Naruto.

"Hah! Looks like I am better then Sasuke." Naruto chuckled.

"Tch, i let you get to him..." Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Yeah! Sasuke let you, you Freak." Sakura folded her arms.

Naruto's excitement dwindled  a lot and his ears flattened slightly. He stuck out his tongue.

"Nah, he didn't...He couldn't even land a blow on Kakashi." Naruto said.

"Better then you demon." Sasuke said.

"At least I have a relative." Naruto said growing mad.

"Naruto!" Kakashi gasped." That was too far!" Kakashi said.

Sasuke felt a rush, and his eyes changed, his sharingan activating. He pulled out a kunai and charged very quickly, slicing a gash in Naruto's shoulder. Naruto eyed him.

"At least I'm not a demon the village wants dead." Sasuke eyed him.

Naruto's ears flattened and he backed away from him slightly.

"Your mom probably hates you too. She might act nice or whatever...but I know you getbeaten by other villagers and kids. How come they haven't stopped? You mom hasn't confronted them? You said in class one day she was once a jonin...she can easily knock sense into them but she doesn't...she hates you...you're a burden." Sasuke walked to Naruto and stabbed him him the shoulder.

Naruto was frozen, wide eyed and shocked. He felt tears form in his eyes. Kakashi yanked Sasuke back and pulled the Kunai out and got bandages and applied pressure to the wound. The wound was already healing so the bleeding stopped soon. Sasuke eyed him. Naruto then burst into tears and took off. This made Sasuke feel slightly guilty and Sakura felt bad. Kakashi eyed Sasuke.

"We are going to have a long talk about your behavior and choice of words Sasuke." Kakashi eyed him with a dirty look and ran after Naruto.

Naruto cried and ran through crowds who only eyed him with anger and disgust. They threw things at him. Kakashi followed on the rooftops trying to catch up to his student. When Naruto pasted his house Kakashi grew very worried. Kakashi charged forwards very very fast and ran past Naruto and jumped on the ground in front of him, Naruto running into him and stopping tense. He looked up and saw Kakashi. He looked down and at the ground, ignoring everyone who was staring at him. Kakashi sighed and held Naruto and teleported them into the training grounds and Naruto sat down and hugged his knees. Sasuke looked at him and sighed walking up to him and sitting down.

"Listen dweeb...I'm sorry..." Sasuke looked at him.

Naruto sighed and looked at Sasuke.

"I'm also sorry..." Naruto mumbles." I went to far..."

Sasuke patted his back and sighed. He stood up and headed homec Sakura decided to follow. Naruto stood up and walked towards his home, Kakashi following him.

"I'm going to spend the night at your place." Kakashi stated.

Naruto's ears went straight up but he pretended to be relaxed.

"Sweet...that's just great!" Naruto said and walked up to his door.

Kushina was waiting and she looked at him. She looked at Kakashi and smiled. Kakashi waved slightly and stepped in and shut the door.

" I'll be spending most of my time with Naruto, helping him infuse his chakra and focus on building and hiding it. I'm doing this with all of my students so don't worry about him lacking skill...He actually completed the bell test with a great strategy, you have a talented young man." Kakashi smiled under his mask.

"Heheh, really now." Kushina looked at Naruto and pulled him close "That's wonderful to hear." She smiled.

Naruto looked down and he seemed nervous more then anything which was scratching at Kakashi's mind. Kushina walked Kakashi in and offered him some alcohol or tea. Kakashi took the alcohol and sat down and watched Naruto walk upstairs.

"Man...kids should treat him better instead of beating him. Naruto is more then just...well...you know." Kakashi looked at her.

"I know..." she looked down." I make sure he isn't affected by those kids being so mean on them...ever sense Minato died I always wanted what was best for Naruto...which is why I want him to be Hokage." Kushina said.

"Really? I thought that was his dream." Kakashi looked at her.

"No...his dream is much different. But I made him follow his fathers footsteps to make Minato proud." Kushina drank some more alcohol.

"What is his dream?" Kakashi asked, curiosity taking hold of him.

Kushina looked down and closed her eyes." To run away..." Kushina gripped the bottle she held." He wants to leave this village and stay away for good. He honestly hates this place...He only acts like he loves it because he doesn't want me to worry...the nine tails is only encouraging him and I can tell..." Kushina sighed.

Kakashi was a little surprised." Dont worry...I'll make sure he won't leave. I'll try to show him the good in being Hokage." Kakashi placed a hand on her shoulder.

Kushina suddenly reacted on instinct and slapped his hand off of her shoulder almost instantly, her reflexes being the blame. She eyes him for a few seconds before looking worried.

"Sorry! It was a reflex!" She said quickly.

"I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back in a few." Kakashi said and walked to the bathroom and closing the door.

Kushina instantly turned angry. She walked up the stairs and muffled Naruto and eyes him. Naruto looked at her in fear. She removed her hand and eyes him.

"Does he know?" She whisper yelled.

"N-no." Naruto's ears flattened and his tail curled around his waist.

"Dont lie!" She whisper yelled again.

"Y-yes...He does...He saw you hurting me outside the window." Naruto whispered, looking away.

"...I don't know why I haven't killed you yet..." she spoke darkly, in a normal toned voice, her eyes filled with haterid.

"!?"Naruto looked at her in disbelief.

"You don't deserve to live...Minato will understand...and when you die you can see him..." Kushina pulled out a blade.

"M-mom stop!" Naruto yelled.

She growled and chains made of her chakra formed around the Windows and door and Naruto as well. Naruto struggled and yelled.

"KAKASHI HELP!!!!" Naruto yelled.