Chapter 102: crazy for him

(30k Special!)

The room was dark.

The room was spinning

His limbs couldn't move

Naruto opened his eyes. He glanced around to see himself in the arms of Itachi. He looked around him to see an underground hideout of some kind. He was being carried. His limbs wouldn't move...him lacking in strength from the loss of blood and chakra. He just sighed...and closed his eyes again.

This wasn't looking good.

Itachi walked Naruto to a room and sat him down on the large bed. He then laid next to Naruto and smiled.

"Ah..finally I'm comfortable. Are you?" Itachi looked at him.

"..." Naruto opened his eyes and looked at him weakly.

His eyes screamed with discomfort. Itachi chuckled and cuddled with him. He smoothered him with kisses.

Gaara, Kakashi, Ten Ten, Lee, Shikamaru  Sasuke and Minato and Guy finally destroyed the barrier. But by then the statue was gone...and so was Naruto. Kakashi dropped to his knees.

"DAMN IT!!" Minato punched a wall and broke his hand.

Kakashi shook and clutched his sides. He was worried sick. He didn't want to have to go through this again...He already lost so many dear to him.

His father...

Rin...

And Obito.

Kakashi teared up and covered his face as he cried. Gaara wad looking down. He see me upset that they couldn't get to him. Sasuke punched a wall and growled. Cursing under his breathe.

Kakashi yelled and punched the ground. He then noticed something carved into the stone. He read it.

Please don't Give up...

Love you always...

Naruto Uzumaki.

Kakashi blinked and laid on the groin next to the carved message and ran his hand over it.

"Naruto...I will never give up...I love you." Kakashi spoke softly. "I always will. And I promise. I will find you."

Everyone sat down, taking a break. They were beaten up, and tired. Pain drained their chakra and now that their adrenaline was gone they felt their wounds begin to throb with an aching pain.

"Kakashi, Naruto is important right now. But we need rest." Gaara stated.

"Yeah...alright." Kakashi choked on his words.

Everyone built a fire and began to scavenge around. They found a hidden room and lists of cash and foods. They dug in and cooked a feast. Kakashi picked at his food. Hardly eating any of it.

"Kakashi please eat." Minato shoved a bread stick in his mouth.

Kakashi gagged as I was practically thrusted into his throat.

Kakashi but down on it and ate the bread stick. Kakashi sighed and started to eat...just very slowly. Everyone ate and as they did discussed formations and a plan to Get Naruto Back, working out a Plan B, and Plan C in case things go south very fast.

Later they all hunkered down...and went to sleep. Kakashi took a bit...and fell asleep last. He didn't get good sleep  him dreaming of multiple ways he could find Naruto as...a skeleton, a corpse, a villian, raped.

The different outcomes were bugging him till the crack of dawn.

Naruto woke and looked st the ceiling. He moved his fingers. Then his wrists. He wiggled his toes and turned his head to see Itachi asleep with an arm around him. Naruto went alert instantly. He lifted his arm and leg and moved his leg to the floor. He slowly moved the arm and stood. Naruto then backed up and placed a hand on the door.