first exam

Naruto and everyone took a seat at Ibiki explained the exam. Naruto sighed hating actual tests. The goal was to cheat without getting caught. Obviously this was going to be hard for Naruto. When they begun Naruto didn't know how to even solve these complexe equations. It would take a braniac like Shikamaru and Sakura to solve these but he isn't seated anywhere near them.

Naruto suddenly shuddered and he felt eyes bore into him amuse was thrown into a genjutsu...his desk turned black and Itachi stood beside him but told Naruto not to look up. Itachi then grabbed Naruto's hand and began to write the answers down. Naruto watched the answers and had no clue what they were but they looked like smart answered and just chilled back on his chair.

Sasuke looked up to see the chilled look on Naruto's face, him writing answered like it was nothing and grew confused. Sasuke used his Sharingan on a Jonin and went undetected into his head and began ti write the answers down.

Sakura read over them carefully and worked them out and seemed to be getting a good grasp of what they were about. She was suddenly taken over By Ino her rival and she looked over the answers and was unpossessed and growled silently, knowing Ino just used her.

Everyone seemed to be writing and cheating in their own way. Naruto finished and leaned back in his chair and his vision turned to normal. He looked over to see Hinata had finished. She was always shy towards him and Naruto hadn't the faintest idea why.

He suddenly felt a rush of bloodlust and went tense, gripping his chair...the bloodlust wasn't his...but he looked behind him to see Garra, his eyes wide with fury, bloodlust and need.

Naruto looked forwards and closed his eyes, calming his nerves. He relaxed and say there, almost wanting to drift off into slumber. Naruto sighed but was suddenly thrown into the darkness. Naruto looked around and was suddenly in front of a cage and Naruto growled and backed away, only to back up into a huge fox tail. Naruto looked ahead to see the cage was gone and the Nine tails was right in front of him, his teeth bared. Naruto yelled and the nine tails chuckled.

"Naruto...in these exams you will use my powers...or die!" He roared.

He clamped down on Naruto and Naruto's eyes shot open. He glanced around and was back in the classroom and sighed, thinking he just had a nightmare. The proctor spoke and Naruto didnt pay attention and he sat straight up and looked down.

Naruto sighed and buried his face in his arms and laid down, waiting for everyone else to get done. Soon the proctor asked people to leave or risk getting it wrong, and failing and never being able to come back Naruto wasn't buying that so he didn't raise his hand. He looked back to see Sakura wanting to but both Naruto and Sasuke glared a look at her and she put her hands under the desk and lowered her head slightly.

Naruto was almost shocked to hear there wasn't a tenth question. Naruto smiled, finding out they passed the first exam with flying colors. To him if things went on like This it would be easy to complete but he also knew people die in the Chunin Exams so it wasn't going to get easier...but harder.