Naruto vs Kurama( Part 1)

Naruto walked through the waterfall with Bee and Kakashi following. Guy stayed behind with the other guy to discuss things with him. Inside the waterfall was a temple like place. 

"You see, these statues are past jinchuriki. One's who failed to tame their beasts." Bee spoke.

"Why are they all headless?" Naruto asked with nervousness.

"Yeah, that's concerning me too." Kakashi spoke, narrowing his eye.

"Over here there is a key to get in. You stick your head into the jaws of the statue and if you are balanced the door opens and are allowed to proceed with the task of taming the tailed beast. If you are not however." Bee paused. "It chomps your head clean off." Bee finished.

Naruto went pale and lightly held his neck.

"You fucking kidding me!?" Kakashi gasped. "I won't let Naruto make that kind of risk!!" 

"Kakashi. I have to do this." Naruto wore a determined face. "I have too...i don't want to be afraid of Kurama forever." Naruto stated boldly.

"Naruto you could die." Kakashi shuddered at the thought.

"Kakashi...in case this goes terribly wrong. I want you to know i love you." Naruto kissed him and walked to the statue of a monster head.

Bee gave him a thumbs up and flashed a smile. Naruto stuck his head in and blinked. He noticed something and smirked. He reached his hand in and pulled his head into his shirt and giggled almost silently. He pretended to struggled and his arm went back out and went silent. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Naruto yelled as loud as he could.

Kakashi panicked and yanked him out to see no head. Kakashi went pale and teared up.

"Oh...oh dear god no!" Kakashi felt hot tears fall down his face.

"Boop"Naruto stuck his head back out and stuck his tongue out.

"NARUTO DON'T TRICK ME LIKE THAT!!" Kakashi yelled.

"Calm down. It was just a joke. A hand you have to poke. Just a switch was all that was needed. Not a head. yyeayya!" Bee laughed.

"..."Kakashi wiped the tears away." I'm going to get you for that later!" Kakashi sounded angry.

Naruto flipped the switch and the wall opened to a weird room. The three walked in and Bee shut the door behind them. Kakashi looked around the room and blinked.  He noticed empty able to open statues.

"What are those for?" Kakashi asked.

"If Naruto should fail he will lose his life and the Nine tail will take over. Those are sealing statues. He will be forever gone and sealed away, never to see the light of day. yyeaya." Bee explained.

"That's unsettling." Naruto shivered. "So if i fail...i'm gonna..." Naruto trailed off.

"You'll die." Bee stated boldly.

"For real?" Naruto asked.

"For real." Bee sighed. " Now sit down. Once you enter your seal, open it and your fight with the nasty nine tails will begin." Bee stated.

"How strong is he...compared to other tailed beasts?" Naruto asked.

"Kurama, the nine tailed Fox is the strongest of the nine. Him having the most power, the most deadly chakra, and holds the most hate for human kind." The Eight tail's voice echoed through out the place.

"Again...unsettling." Naruto looked even more nervous.

"Naruto you be very careful and pay full attention." Kakashi spoke. " Now Bee, explain to Naruto what he has to do." Kakashi demanded.