Chapter 90: Jealous?

Naruto woke to the sound of his alarm. Naruto glanced over at his nightstand and noticed flowers. He smiled. He sighed lightly when he saw Itachi's name on one but he enjoyed the flowers either way. He really enjoyed the ones from Kakashi. Kakashi new his favorite flowers were a Lilly and an orange rose. He got a pot full of them. Itachi had colored roses, purple, black and red. Naruto sat up and lightly felt his head to see that his wound had healed.

Naruto smiled and stood up. He heard a knock coming from the downstairs door and glanced at his clock.

5:30am.

"This early?" Naruto raised a brow.

He walked out of his room as another set of four knocks was heard. Naruto walked down the stairs and towards the door and opened it to see a man he has never seen in his life.

"Um...can I help you?" Naruto questioned.

"Yes....yes You can. Come." He said and walked into the streets.

"Uh...okay." Naruto walked out. "I like all the piercings." Naruto complimented.

"Thanks." He said.

Naruto looked at his purple ripple patterned eyes and orange hair.

"So, what's your name?" Naruto asked.

"Yahiko." He simply stated.

"You a ninja?" Naruto asked.

"Yes. I am. I'm a secret ninja who works directly for the Hokage." He said.

Naruto gazed at the long cloak that dragged on the ground. Naruto noticed it was almost tight to his body. He raised a brow and saw a small hole. He looked at it to notice black and red...part of a red cloud on a black cloak underneath.

AKATUSKI!!! Naruto screamed in his head. He pretended he didn't notice and kept walking.

"W-where we headed?" Naruto tried to calm down.

"The village gates." He atated.

"Uh...why?" Naruto asked narrowing his eyes, slowing his pace.

"I need your help." He said.

"On what?" Naruto stopped walking.

The man stopped at well and looked at him. "Because. I want to rid this world of hate. Make it a place where all can be happy. With no pain." He said.

"Listen I want that too...but I hardly know you. I'm going home. I suggest you leave before your caught Akatuski." Naruto turned his back and hissed.

Naruto suddenly froze...and was yanked backwards by nothing and was in the grasp of the man. Naruto growled and couldn't move, something pinned him stiff and still.

"T-the hell!?" Naruto gasped.

"Your coming with me!" Yahiko said seriously.

Naruto formed tails and they sprung him from the grip. Just as he was about to attack Itachi jumped in the way.

"Traitor!" Yahiko growled.

"You won't harm the boy Pain!" Itachi growled.

Naruto looked at Itachi with surprise. Pain growled and took a step forwards. Black flames formed a wall and Itachi's eye bled.

"GET OUT OF MY VILLAGE!" Itachi roared.

"You won't see the last of me." Pain growled.

And with that he was gone. Itachi turned to Naruto as his eyes went to normal. Itachi cleaned off the blood and sighed.

"You okay?" Itachi asked.

"Y-yeah..." Naruto said."are you okay?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah." Itachi smiled.

Naruto stretched and popped a few bones and acted like nothing just happened. By now he was used to being taken away...to his death, although the afterlife never comes. Itachi walked to him and smiled, scooping him up and carried him bridal styled. Naruto had yelled as this occured, not having expected that.

"You should have your Fox ears and tail out more. It reminds me of you she you were twelve and you had them out everyday. I like you like this better." Itachi stated.

"So I can look like a monster?" Naruto's ears went flat.

"No. It's just. It reminds me of a cat. I love cats." He nuzzled Naruto lightly.

Naruto blushed at the comment knowing he was referencing to him. Naruto sighed and went limp in Itachi's arms. Itachi looked at him and smiled lightly before returning his gaze, only to see Sasuke and Kakashi.  Sasuke growled and noticed them and Kakashi looked over and growled and was suddenly right in front of them.

"What are you doing!?" Kakashi hissed.

"Carrying Naruto." Itachi answered casually.

"Why?" Sasuke asked.

"Calm down Kakashi. Itachi just carrying me..." Naruto said casually.

Kakashi grabbed Naruto's wrist and yanked him to his feet and stormed off, leaving Sasuke alone with Itachi. The two shrugged and decided to grab lunch, both still acting like they hated each other.

"Kakashi that hurts!" Naruto winced, his ears flattening.

"Put your tails and ears away...their distracting." Kakashi huffed and looked st him.

Naruto looked down and the vanished.

"What was that all about?" Kakashi asked.

"You have to be kidding me." Naruto sighed.

"Why was he carrying you like that!?" Kakashi asked. "Why did you let him!?"

"I was almost captured by an Akatuski! Itschi saved me! My back was hurt because of some weird Justu he used to pull me closer to him! He carried me knowing I'm in pain!" Naruto ripped his hand out Kakashi's.

"Naruto i-"

"Stop!" Naruto hissed. He looked hurt. "You need to trust me more." Naruto said and walked the other way  but bed or he did  his tails and ears came out. "At least one person likes me for what I really look like."