I love you

Naruto was in surgery for a long time. Tsunade herself came to work on his arm. Sakura and Shizune being the doctor's Aid. Kakashi paced back and forth as he waited impatiently. Minato did the same.

*Kakashi's POV*

My poor Naru. He must be in so much pain. I glance over to the door to see the light saying do not disturb. I wanted so badly to stay by his side and hold his warm hand but I am stuck out here, because would only be in the way. Of course I didn't protest, if it helps him by me staying out of their way then I would gladly step aside. Not even my deluxe edition of Make Out Paradise can calm my nerves.

"Kakashi please relax. I'm just as worried. But please sit down." Minato grabbed my arm.

I looked at the door again and sighed deeply. I nodded silently and moved to the rather comfortable chairs and sat down across from my Sensei. Together we waited.

Finally, after about an hour. The light turned Green and Tsunade walked out, blood covering her abdomen and hands, Sakura and Shizune looked the same.

"W-well?" Minato asked.

"I-is he...?" I was worried to much to

"His arm was regrown thanks to the Nine tails, but in a rushed moment. It didn't grow right and his bone stabbed an artery and caused major internal bleeding. We went in and rearranged his bone and artery, setting everything back to normal. His nerves seem to be okay as well as his chakra points. He will still be a Ninja and have full use of his arm. But it will leave a nasty scar. He will make a full recovery." Tsunade smiled as she finished.

Kakashi ran past them and into the room. Minato was discussing what happed, to the best of his knowledge, adding on to Yamato's report.

Kakashi looked at Naruto's sleeping self resting on a hospital bed. It looked comfortable and his arm was bandaged and on a sling that hung from the ceiling. He had multiple bags on a pole hooked up to him. Kakashi teared up and room his mask off.

"If only I could have been there with you...I could have found a way to protect you...you must be in so much pain...I'm sorry this has to happen to you." Kakashi bent down and lightly kissed Naruto.

He pulled back and looked at him. "I'm so glad you will be okay. You had me so scared. You have no idea how much I love you"

////////////////////////////

Hey its Author-chan! I hope you liked this short chapter. Naruto will be okay! And I made myself feel the feels while writing this lol. Hope you loved it as much as I do. Bye for now!