Chapter 94: Snapped

Naruto was in the bath, gazing at the red bloody water. He thought of how desperate he got and sighed.

"Relying on Kurama. I'm weak." Naruto sighed. "But then again...what would have happened if I didn't?"

Naruto stood and wrapped a towel around his waist and gazed into the mirror. His muscles were actually bigger then he remembered. He had a solid six pack and he looked fit. Naruto sighed and got dressed and walked out of his room. He grabbed bottles of Alcohol and opened one. He smelt it and winced, thinking of him mom.

"DAMN IT!!!" Naruto threw the bottles across the room and they shattered.

Shards flew back and sliced into Naruto. Naruto growled.

"I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE!" Naruto grabbed a shard...

And rammed it into his chest.

Naruto coughed up blood and he yelled in pain. Kurama opened an eye and sighed.

"I won't let you die. We share the same body and I am not letting you be the death of me!" Kurama hissed.

He yanked the shard out and coughed up blood and watched as it healed. Naruto dropped to his knees and shards stabbed his legs and he covered his face and cried loudly, shaking.

"I CAN'T  TAKE THIS! THAT PAIN! IT HURTS! I DON'T KNOW WHAT IM SUPPOSED TO DO!!" Naruto yelled loudly and gripped his head to hard he bled. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE!" Naruto yelled.

Minato wax on a mission. So he wasn't able to aid his son. And Kakashi was at his place. Naruto felt alone and he yelled and cried loudly.

"You can come with me." Yahiko appeared in the room. "I can give you a second life."

"FUCK YOU! ALL YOU WANT IS KURAMA! NOT ME! HIM! I SWEAR!! IF YOU DON'T LEAVE!!! ILL RIO YOU TO SHREDS!!!" Naruto boomed and his Windows a shattered.

He had his cloak wrapped around him, threw tails mode. The Akatuski vanished, him only being an illusion. Naruto then blinked.

"ITS HIS FAULT!" Naruto ran out of his room and into his fathers.

Naruto attacked the room, destroying a lot of items and trashed it. Naruto yelled loudly and the Windows shattered. He ran down stairs and then bolted outside everyone screamed and ran away as he began to turn things upside down. He roared and the ground shook and cracked.

Naruto snapped