The rig was detected + A/N

Before the chapter begins i want you all to know that although the KakaNaru isn't strong yet, it will be when he is sixteen...trust me lol...anyways this book just hit 2.4K reads!!! thanks so much for the votes and i am glad you like this book so far! without further a do...here is the next chapter!

////////////////////

Naruto ran into Kakashi and smiled widely. "I made two friends! One is rock lee and the other is Ten Ten, both from the hidden leaf.!" Naruto smiled.

"Oh, Lee huh? He Is the student of the man who calls me his rival" Kakashi groaned slightly. "Naruto what happened to your hand?" Kakashi asked worryingly.

"Oh, i fell from the top ledge of the stairs and broke my hand. But im good now!" Naruto smiled.

"You sure are cheerful." Kakashi chuckled.

"All Jonin meet in the arena!" A ninja called over the speakers.

"Sounds bad...better go." Kakashi Shunshined away, leaving Naruto alone.

"Okay...see you later." Naruto mumbled.

Naruto walked down the hall and waved at Shikamaru and Choji. He walked past Shino and Kiba as well and walked towards the arena only to see it was being guarded by two skilled Jonin. Naruto sighed and walked up to them.

"Is everything okay?" Naruto asked.

The two looked at him, and soon realized who he was and growled. "Get back you demon! No one cares about your couriosity, be grateful you even became a Genin." They both hissed.

"Nosy little brat! scram!" The Other kicked him in the gut and sent him flying into a pole.

"Ow..." Naruto winced and felt a pop in his ribs and winced even more. 

"Tch, baby...walk it off!" One growled.

Naruto stood and bowed. " My apologies for disturbing you." Naruto the stood straight and walked the other way.

"Heh, i think he will die in the next round." Naruto overheard them.

"Yeah...i hope for that to happen, the village would be better off without him." The other snickered.

Naruto looked down walked towards an empty training room, holding his side in pain, keeping his broken hand against his chest. Naruto closed and locked the door and sat down in the farthest, darkest corner and frowned. It was a few hours until the exam began and he wasn't ready for it in total honesty. Especially if he had to kill the one he was up against.

Back in the arena the Hokage stood in front of the Jonin, among them was Kakashi.

"The Challenge was rigged by a hacker. This hacker left behind prints...the man behind it was Orochimaru. He has sneaked past out guards and entered the village undetected and is somewhere, disguised as one of us, be on your guard, we are currently fixing the issue so the exam will start later then expected." Sarutobi explained.

Kakashi Narrowed his eyes and once they were dismissed he went to find Sasuke and Naruto, wanting to make sure they were okay. And not being followed. Kakashi walked to Sasuke's room to see him throwing Kunai at targets spot on and closed the door.  However he didn't find Naruto in his room and searched around for his student...only finding Sakura with Ten Ten and Hinata. Kakashi frowned and started searching the empty rooms for his student.

Eventually Kakashi walked apon the room where Naruto was and opened it, to see a pair of red eyes in the pitch black corner. They seemed to burn with total rage and hate. A terrible bloodlust was heavily digging its hooks into the air, making it hard to breathe. Kakashi closed the door and walked over to him and sat down next to him.

"Naruto? What's with raged look?" Kakashi asked.

"... I hate people." Naruto hissed.

"What so you mean? " Kakashi grew worried.

"I just wish I could act how I think... Those two would be dead by now if I did. "