...Locked away...

Jonin and the Hokage himself walked to them and were armed and prepared for battle. Naruto looked at Sarutobi and ran up to him...and dropped to his knees crying. The Anbu held swords pointed at Naruto in case he tried anything he would regret. Naruto looked at Sarutobi's feet and cried.

"I-i'm so sorry! I-i didn't mean to kill them...please...lock me away." Naruto cried.

"Naruto...as much as I don't want to...I think that would be wise until we can find the one who did this to you and bring him down." Sarutobi sighed sadly." Anbu...restrain him."

"At long last the fox shows his true colors." One said and tied his hands behind his back.

"Tell me about it...I'm glad I get the honor to put his ass behind bars..." A female Anbu chuckled and lifted his shirt and put a five pronged seal around his original one and Naruto coughed from the impact.

"Stop! Leave him be!!" Kakashi growled and ran at them with angry eyes.

Anbu stopped him and held their weapons towards him.

"Kakashi. He is willing to keep himself contained...and it would do the village and it's people some good for the time being." Sarutobi stated and walked over to him, gesturing the Anbu aside. "He will be guarded and kept safe until Kabuto is found." He stated.

"YOUR JUST TRYING TO LOCK HIM AWAY TO PROTECT THE VILLAGE!" Kakashi yelled.

"KAKASHI HATAKE!" Sarutobi shouted to silence him." I am putting you in charge of taking care if him. Sense he trusts you the most." Sarutobi commanded.

Kakashi was still hating the a idea of his student behind bars. But he liked the idea he would be assigned to look after him.

"What about Sakura and Sasuke?" Kakashi asked.

I'll place them with Tenzo...He will be called Captain Yamato..." Sarutobi explained.

"What about the Chunin exams?" Kakashi asked.

"He may attend. Sarutobi allowed." But after...He shall be put back in jail. Chakra ninjutsu training for him will be one hour a day...He can use physical training to entertain himself unless you bring him books or whatever he may like." Sarutobi explained.

Kakashi nodded.

He looked at Naruto who was covered in seals. He has a metal collar and a chained Leash. He was blind folded and he seemed to not mind it. Kakashi grabbed the leash and shinshined them to the hidden prison in the stone heads. Naruto walks beside Kakashi and laid his head in Kakashi's arm as the walked so he wouldn't  get lost or bump into a wall. The halls were dimly lit and at the end was a huge cage...being prepared, soon to be Naruto's cage...his prison...his new home. They waited beside it until it was completed...it had a nice, cushioned bed and night stand. He had his clothes in there and two chairs and a table.

Naruto walked in and also noticed the wall in the darkest corner, with chains and a spikes coffin like thing. Naruto cringed, seeing they were blood stained and looked at Kakashi.

"Are they gonna hurt me?" Naruto asked.

"Dont worry...they wont." Kakashi smiled.

Naruto smiled lightly and sat still as all the seals and stuff were off. A seal was placed, blocking the use of Chakra once inside. Naruto hugged Kakashi tightly.

Naruto laid in his bed and pulled the covered over him and sighed.

At least in here...He wont hurt anyone, and no one can hurt him...for now