Chapter 2: Meeting Kakashi Hatake

Naruto got home and his ears were flattened and he nervously opened the door. He smelt alcohol and he prepared his body for pain. He walked in and closed the door.

Kushina heard the door and walked over to him and her eyes widened as she saw the headband. She was shocked and didn't know how to react.

*Naruto's POV*

Seeing her reaction made me freeze. She never reacts like that. I walked up to her hesitantly. She wrapped her arms around me suddenly and I tensed and clenched my eyes shut and my teeth together expecting a hit. But instead I opened my eyes and she was...HUGGING ME!?

"Your dad must be as proud as I am." She teared up.

My eyes widened and tears formed in my eyes. Did I impress her? I can't believe this...She never shows me this much affection, ever. I smiled and hugged back. My ears perked up and my tail swayed gently. She pulled away from me and ran her hand over the headband and smiled. I took it off and handed it to her. She smiled down at it but pain filled her eyes as well. She looked at me with slight anger and grabbed my wrist and I winced at the grip. She walked me to my room and I set the headband down and took off my coat. She watched me and I knew what was coming next. Whenever mom was reminded of Dad she would beat the living crap out of me.

She raised her hand and punched me in the face. I fell over and held my hand over my cheek. She kicked me in the stomach where the seal was and I yelped in pain. The bruises already there made the kick feel almost agonizing. I coughed and i coughed up blood. i winced and looked down. She grabbed my arm and pulled out a Kunai and stabbed it right through my arm. I yelled in agony and tears spilled down my face. Blood gushed onto the floor and she twisted the kunai in my wound enlarging it and i almost screamed but she put a hand over my mouth to muffle my cries. I cried as she ripped it out and stabbed my other arm. She sliced deep gashes in my back and chest and one across my forehead. She threw me to the ground and spat on me.

"clean the floor and patch up." She ordered and walked out of my room and slammed the door shut and stormed downstairs. 

So much pain...it hurts so much. I curled up and cried for a little. I was dizzy from blood loss so i walked to my dresser, the bottom cabinet was filled with bandages and gnaws and all kinds of things to patch up and put on wounds. I cleaned my wounds and cried as i did. As much as i hate this pain i love my mom. She gave me life and i give her the obedience she deserves from me. I was finished patching myself and looked in my full body mirror and i looked like a mummy. I sighed, knowing this will stick out tomorrow. I will definitely be asked questions and receive stares. 

I began my chore of cleaning the floor that was now stained in my own blood. I mopped it and dried it off and it looked as good as new. I sighed and i walked to bed and it was painful just to lay there. I drew in a deep breath. Mom never lets me eat dinner, so i was used to one meal a day. I let myself drift to sleep. 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and i turned it off and sat up slowly. it felt like i got little to no sleep i yawned and the morning was usual as any other day. I had to change bandages since the ones i wore were bloody. I got dressed and walked downstairs as i tied the headband on my forehead to cover up the deep gash. I looked like i hadn't slept and sighed. I walked out after my mom smacked me for overcooking the eggs. I had a very bruised cheek. My neck was bandaged and so was my hands and arms, my chest, legs and back. I ran on all fours. My tail dragging behind me that had a little blood in it. and My ears flattened because of the pain i felt.  

I made it to the school and i stood straight and walked in. I walked down the halls and teachers and students stared. I looked down and walked in my class where everyone stared. Some students gasped. Sakura seemed worried and Hinata did as well. Sasuke showed a slight interest in me and stared. Iruka walked up to me and of course asked what was wrong.