"dont die..."

"yes it me son." She chuckled.

Naruto's jaw dropped. His mind raced. Kushina punched his stomach and Naruto winced. He tried entering his new mode but his chakra was sucked right out by her chains. Guy bee and Kakashi were too caught up in their battles to norice the in need of help ninja.  She chuckled as the chains wrapped around his limbs and anchering to the ground.

She started to kick his stomach laughing like a maniac. She missed being able to do this. Naruo Winced and grunted with every kick to the stomach. It was familiar and it wasn't missed at all. Naruto felt tears stream down his face as his seal was constantly being struck. Kushina delivered a very harsh punch to his stomach and Naruto yelled and coughed up blood.

"Ah...how I missed being able to hurt you like this. Im going to put that bruise back on your stomach!" She laughed.

"AHHG! STOP!"Naruto cried as he was feeling major pain.

She kept hurting his stomach. She punched it harshly and a bruise was already forming. She grabbed her Kunai and giggles, her eyes glistened with murderous intent.

Kakashi heard the yell and looked over and gasped. His father took the opportunity and cut a deep gash in his chest. Kakashi winced and growled in pain. He chidoried his chest but it didn't kill him, making Kakashi curse under his breath.

Bee growled and ripped the ninka's head off but he seemed to piece back together like paper. Guy was having trouble with his enemy. Kabuto watched with amusment.

Kurshina completed her goal and a horrible bruise was left on his stomach. She kicked it and Naruto yelled out in pain. She kicked it again and he yanked on the chains and screamed out in Agony, coughing up blood.

"KURAMA HELP!" Naruto screamed.

"Naruto. Her chains are a sealing Justu. I can not interfere." Kurama spoke.

"AAAHHHG...AT LEAST TRY! PLEASE I BEG YOU!" Naruto cried.

"I am!" He growled

"That hidious fox wont save you!" Kushina growled.

She grabbed a Kunai and sat down in his stomach and ripped his clothes open and began to carve onto his chest. She perminantly carved the word ' mistake ' into it. He cried and yelled and pulled on he chains and they broke.

He stood and eyed her with nothing but hate.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!" Naruto screamed as he hit her so hard a shock wave blasted through the place.

She hit the stone and it made a crater. She chuckled and stood up straight. Naruto was instantly in front of her and his eyes were completely blind with rage. He hit smirked and stabbed a Kunai into her hand and into the stone momentarily pinning her. Naruto was in his new mode and he was in front of Kabuto in an instant and kicked him into the ground and his claws formes and he clawed his glasses of and they broke.

Kabuto got into an all out fight with Naruto. He eventually had to retreat. Naruto watched as coffins swept up the reanimation and made them vanish. Naruto dropped and winced, coughing violently, wrapping an arm around his bruised abdomen.

Kakashi ran to him and examines the bruise and winced. "Damn it. I'm sorry." Kakashi spoke.

"..." Naruto hugged him and turned to normal. He cried into Kakashi's chest, crying from the fear he bubbled inside him.

"Sh..." Kakashi rub es his back gently.

"Don't die." Naruo begged.

"Don't worry...I will never. That goes for you too Naruto." Kakashi stated.

"O-okay." Naruto nodded.