Deep Trouble (20k !?)

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Minato growled.

"Hnhnhn...Hand him over and I'll make it stop." Hidan twisted the needle like blade on to his neck slightly.

Naruto winced and held his neck as a hole formed. Hidan smirked and impaled in Side. Naruto yelled and caughed up blood, finding it hard to breathe or even stay conscious, the pain being overwhelming.

Minato growled and he vanished.

"Hah! Big mista- AAHHH!" Hidan was blown back.

Naruto felt the impact on his chest and his eyes rolled in the back oh his head and he went limp.

"N-naruto!" Kakashi gasped.

"YOU FUCKIN WITH THE WRONG FUCKING FATHER DIPSHIT!"

(Minato triggered!!!)

"Do your worst!" Hidan laughed.

Minato begun to rip his limbs off in a bloodbath. Minato growled and sliced him open and begun to rip everything out. He was blind with rage. Shikamaru groaned and woke and saw this and threw up. Imo already threw up and Choji only watched in horror. Kakashi pulled Naruto close and listened for a heartbeat and it was there. Kakashi breathed relief and hugged him. Naruto opened his eyes and looked weakly at Kakashi.

"Y-you..o-oky?" Naruto mumbled.

"I'm fine. You...seem to be healing already." Kakashi said, watching Kurama's regeneration work quickly.

Kakashi took his mask off and kissed Naruto, holding him close. "That Justu was amazing...not as amazing as you." Kakashi smiled warmly and lovingly.

Naruto smiled and wrapped his not fixed and healed arm around him and kissed him deeply. Kakashi let him and kissed back. Naruto pulled away and begun to kiss his neck. Kakashi blushed a light red.

"N-naruto their staring." Kakashi stuttered, holding in a moan.

Everyone except for Minato was staring at them Naruto smirked.

"I don't care if they are." Naruto smiled and bit lighty.

"Nnnn...Naruto your dad will flip if he notic-ces." Kakashi hummed lightly.

Naruto stopped and leaned against Kakashi, laying on his lap while resting his head in Kakashi's chest. Kakashi ran his fingers lightly through Naruto's hair and leaned on the tree. Naruto closed his eyes and relaxed. Kakashi was relaxed as well and didn't want to move.

After the temper led Minato he teleported them all home, along with Kakuzu's body to have it examined to see the Damage Naruto's Jutsu caused. Naruto Stayed at Kakashi's place.

Kakashi was in bed with him, laying beside Naruto. Nuzzling into his neck and kissed Naruto lightly. Naruto smiled and closed his eyes, feeling safe.

////////

THIS BOOK REACHED 20K OMFG!!!!

Also sorry do short chappies...depression be hatin