Saved

Minato was able to Finish the resealing and he seemed happy his son wasn't dead. Kakashi was still fighting the other Uchiha. Bee was relieved the other Reanimated people were called back. Kabuto had called them back and seemed to be watching with amusment before moving to another battlefield to cause havoc.

Obito's growled and backed away and went to meet up with Madara knowing That Naruto would find his way there and be forced to fight. Kakashi ran to the boy and shook.

"Naruto! I am so sorry I was of no help!" He cried.

"..." Naruto didn't have the strength to even talk, he was weak from what just happened.

Minato went on guard, constantly surveying the the surrounding area with clones, letting the two have space with each other. Kakashi say there as night rolled in. He started a fire and cooked some fish he caught in the stream nearby. Meanwhile Kurama was healing Naruto to the best of his abiliteis. Naruto could now sit up, but slowly. And he could speak, just not as loud as a normal voice would be.

"Almost done with the fish." Kakashi stated.

"Thanks...without out I'd be dead." Naruto shook and teared up, gripping his stomach. "I'm seriously scared Kakashi. I came so close to dying. And I know I've been close to death before but...this time it was more...how do I even put it?" He shook. "Intimidating? I-i don't know." Tears ran down his face.

Kakashi finished and placed the fish in cloth and set them down next to Naruto and he sat down on the other side. Kakashi wipe the tears and pulled his mask down. He looked directly into Naruto's eyes.

"Naruto. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I've died before, I know it's terrifying. I'm just glad you aren't dead." He kissed him and pulled away and shook. I-i was scared too." He hugged him tightly.

"I love you Kakashi." Naruto smiled gently. " So much."

"I love you too." Kakashi mumbles into his shoulder.