Chapter 150: The Drunken Two

Author-sama here! And guys! I'm so happy this book has over 57k! I mean. Thats pretty close towards 58k! I'm so happy you all like this book so much. I'm just proud. And I want your opinion...

Should I make a sequel to this book?

/////////////////////////////////

Naruto stared at the letter in disbelief. He looked at Kakashi and smiled widely.

"Wow! Hokage! That must be such an honor!" Naruto smiled wider.

"Hehehe, wow uh, holy hell." He scratched the back of his neck. "I really don't know what to do."

"Well, first Tsunade might give you a run down of how it works. And then a tour of the village's secret projects and crap the have that I know of at least. Then comes the announcement to the whole village." Naruto giggles. "Oh my God! I'm so happy for you!!!" Naruto squealed.

"..." Kakashi zoned out and he then frowned. "All the paperwork." He moaned and his head hit the table he sat at. "Whyyyyyy..."

"Hah! Unlucky downside to the job!" Naruto laughed.

"You don't get to laugh! Your going to be the Hokage after me anyways." Kakashi folded his arm.

"Wait what?" Naruto looked at him.

"I might even turn down the offer and recommend you instead." Kakashi thought about it." Oh, wait, you need to revisit school!" He chuckled.

"....huh...?" Naruto tilted his head.

"Well, in order to become Hokage you need good grades in the ninja academy. Yours suck." Kakashi stated.

"So!? I don't need it. I have the power, and the experience!" He puffed out his cheeks.

"Oh well. When I'm Hokage I will be pretty busy. So I might need a right hand man to aid me. That will be you. Naruto." Kakashi stood.

"Really?" Naruto perked up.

"Consider it Hokage training." He hummed. "And punishment for being bad in school when you were younger."

"ANYWAYS!" Naruto screamed. "I got to get this news to dad! He will be thrilled!" Naruto ran to the door. "..." He looked at his neck and saw marks and huffed. "Kakashi do you have a scarf?"

"Naruto...it's hot out." Kakashi stated.

"Nevermind then." Naruto walked outside and shut the door behind him.

He walked down the road and then looked at Sakura's house and then his eyes looked up to the window. He saw two figures kissing and looked away and walked past the house.

"Those Two are busy, I'll bother them later." He huffed.

He walked to his house and walked into the door...only...to smell... alcohol...

Naruto went tense and he hesitantly walked forwards and peered over the corner and saw his mother drunk. Minato was gone by the looks of things. Or else he would have stopped her from drinking so much.

"Shit." Naruto cursed under his breathe.

He walked out into view and her burning eyes gazed at him. She stood and walked towards him with a bottle. She held it up and shoved it into his mouth and poured the Alcohol into his mouth.

"?" Naruto gazed at her.

She pinched his nose closed and he drank down the hole bottle and she pulled away and watched his fall to his knees and gasp for air and coughed.

"Mom what th*cough* hell!?" Naruto coughed out.

"...makes you feel better " she slurred.

"Where's dad?" Naruto asked.