~~Their little rivalry~~

Come on, we all relate to the top gif lmao also warning...some mild sexual content lies ahead!!

Enjoy~

///////////////////

Naruto eventually kicked Kakashi out. He wanted to be alone for a little while. He felt awful and he just needed space. He looked at his dark room and relaxed. He closed his eyes but only that image came into his head and he opened his eyes. Tears flooding to his eyes and poured out if them. He covered his eyes with his arm that rested on his knee, which was pulled to his chest. He clenched his teeth together and he cried silently. He hated that experience. He was afraid to fall asleep, but he was very tired from the ordeal.

Kakashi walked down the hall and downstairs to see Minato on the couch, staring at the table. Kushina was rubbing his back as she also, stared at the table. Their heads lifted however at seeing Kakashi walk in.

"Well? How is he?" Minato asked.

"He isn't doing too good. He kicked me out, wanting to be alone." Kakashi spoke. "The entire time I was in there he didn't say a word until he told me to leave him be." Kakashi explained.

"Oh, I see. I just wonder what the hell he went through to make him completely shut down the way he did." Minato looked at the stairs that went up to his room.

"I'm sure he will pull through. The kid is tough, though he can break with enough shit to affect him, he always fixes himself." Kushina spoke.

"Thanks Kushina." Minato smiled kindly.

"Haha, watch your profanity." Kakashi chuckled.

"Don't forget I used to pound boys like you who told me to do things." Kushina chuckled.

"Hehehe." Kakashi and Minato Sweat dropped.

Naruto looked ahead of him and at the sheets on his bed, his eyes puffy and red from crying. He looked at his window and his heart raced. He stood and walked to it and looked out. He looked at the villagers and the already built houses. He saw some smile and wave gleefully at him. Others scoffed and eyed him. He closed the curtains and walked to his bathroom and walked in. He looked at himself in the mirror and his vision went black and he was in his seal.

There in front of him was a white floating orb. It was weak, and fragile but apart of himself. He walked to it and poked at it.

"I hate you." Naruto huffed.

"The feeling is mutual." Kaguya's quiet voice came from it.

"Are you crazy?" He asked.

"It depends on how you view crazy. To me I'm perfectly sane." She spoke.

"Naruto. Don't talk to her. Bad influence on you." Kurama stated, not trusted the little white orb."I don't trust that white orb."

"It's fine...she can't hurt me." Naruto looked from Kurama and back to the orb.

"I can give you unwanted thoughts." She spoke. "I still have the power to corrupt you Naruto Uzumaki. As long as I am here. You will always be in da-"

"You talk to much baka!" Naruto raised his voice and inturrupted her.

The orb felt a little bit of confusion before it then chuckled. Kaguya looked at his and he hummed in delight.

"I see what you saw. Pretty gory right? Kakashi lying there gutted inside out and burned." He hummed. "I think that it was funny." She smirked. "Maybe it's symbolism." She suggested.

"W-what do you mean?" Naruto asked hesitantly.

Kurama growled lowly but Kaguya ignored the oversized fox.