Lightning came striking down

Madara formed a huge wooden dragon that slammed into Naruto's None tails mode state. His jaes caught the wood and snapped it in half and breathed Fire onto them. Obito moved our of the way but tell Rikage nearly lagger bombed Obito's face. Obito dodged it but hardly and he tried to land a blow but failed miserably. The Rikage was a fast man and he was rediculos to follow when fighting against him.

Sasuke ran in and his sword Clashed with Obito's Kunai. Obito went into his state of transparency like self to where everything just goes through him. He pressed talk on his wireless headset.

"Kabuto! Get down here and fight. Raising the dead aslo sounds like a fun idea." Obito spoke.

Obito you still have that nine tails chakra from a little while ago right? After Pain destroyed the village hidden in the leaves?" Madara asked.

"You seriously don't mean that!" Obito gasped."what if the lack of Chakra prevents it!?"

"Get it started. It will be enough. I wi extract the nine tails from this pesk as soon as I can."Madara gave orders.

Sasuke backed up and looked at the fight. He then left his curse mark that he hasn't used in a while and he looked determined. He ran back and chodoried into the earth. He created a good sized tunnel and preformed a series of hand signs in an odd order. E placed his hand on his curse mark and gritted his teeth as he pulled his hand up. A huge chakra mass slowly moved and the mark was gone and in a skin wrapped cacoon was Him. He Burst into life. Back from the dead.

"Sasuke. What do you need? You must have brought me back for something~?" Orochimaru smirked.

"It's in the middle of the freaking war and we nee all the help we can get. Armies are on it's way and Madara is alive. Do you think you can help?" Sasuke asked.

"Of course I can help." He smirked. "It will hurt. But I can help." He spoke.

He grabbed Sasuke's shoulder and they shunshined out of the feild and to a cave..where Orochimary could bring the reaper of death basically to life and request a favor of some kind.

Naruto was blasted back and he turns into six tails mode and Chuffled. He smirked and the form roared demonically and hissed as loud as a giant dragon. He charged forwards and swung at Madara. Madara reached out and he was about to land a fatal blow to his head.

Until he was stopped...by Kakashi. Naruto gasped and turned semi normal. He looked at him. Minato arrived and charged at Obito, wanting him dead.

"Hey." Kakashi said with a sadness in his voice.

"...h-hey " Naruto turned normal.

"Hello again~" Kabuto landed in front of them and smirked, sticking his snake tongue out.

"Ggrrrr." Naruto growled and his body turned normal but his eyes remained red.

"A storm is coming~! And going to love to watch you suffer from the rage it's bottling up inside it's clouds!" Kabuto smirked as clouds slowly rolled overhead.

A raindrop hit Kakashi's face and he looked up. It started to rain and Naruto went stiff as he felt a presence almost as strong as Madara's. Kakashi felt it too.

"Kakashi. Before anything bad happens I wanted to tell I didn't mean what I said!" Naruto looked at Kakashi. "I just tried to stop you from following me. Two people wee about to jump you and Dad. I had to." Naruto shook.

"..." Kakashi just pulled him into a tight hug. "Don't...do that...again." he was shaking.

"I won't." Naruto smuld gently.

In a huge gust of wind and woman landed on the ground from the sky she wore a teal kimono and it was outlines in gold and golden dragon designs snaked up the dress. She held a teal and Gold metal "paper" fan and a mask that looked like Haku's. The mask was golden with teal outlines and her long black hair was pulled up into a huge bun. She fanned her mask covored face and giggled gently. The hole slots glowed teal and her voice rung and echoed like a goddess was speaking to them.

"Let's have some fun~!"

And just like that

the lighting came striking down

///////////////////

Hope you are enjoying this!!!! I am!!! Anyways bye for now!