Fight! and Completion!

Naruto snuck out of the hospital after two days of being out of it. He walked to his house the back way and snuck into his room and laid in bed. Naruto stood and looked at himself in his full body mirror. He looked at his casted arm and ripped the cast off and gripped his hand. His arm had been healed for a full day. His ribs still hurt though. And his throat ached. His other arm still had a nasty bruise. His Stomach was what held him back, it was agony still. He remembered the pain but wasn't used to it anymore and him just breathing hurt everything.

"Now do that again and I'll pound you!"

The words rocked his brain and Naruto walked to his door and cracked the door and peered down the stairs to see Kakashi comforting a crying Minato. Naruto narrowed his eyes and pulled out a Kunsi into his hands and he aimed it at Minato's head and stared blankl at his father.

"I wouldn't doubt it if he hates me." Minato sighed.

"He shouldn't. He knew you were drunk." Kakashi frowned.

"But Kushina did the same thing to him...I'm no better then her..." Minato teared up.

"Don't say that Minato Sensei." Kakashi frowned. "She was terrible...like very awful. You don't compare to her by a long shot. She would force Naruto to do things. Clean for hours. Train for days until he almost died. She wouldn't help him if he was jumped by villagers and she made him clean his own wounds...She made an attempt on his life." Kakashi said. "She put those hidious marks on his face." Kakashi said.

Naruto frowned and held his face, lowering the blade slightly. He felt the grooves in his skin where the scars were. They made him look like he had whisker marks. Naruto teared up.

"Yeah...those marks are Hidious. But it's now a feature of his, so I have to live with that. He does too. I wish I could apologize to him." Minato frowned.

"..." Naruto felt tears fall down his face and a small smile spread on his face.

He walked to his room and lightly shut his door. He begun to set up traps for anyone who tried to enter through his window. He laid down and closed his eyes, although it was mid day, he fell asleep and didn't wake for days. About a week.

The doctors at the hospital tried entering Naruto's room but the Window traps killed one of them and injured several more. The door was locked and they didn't want to damage the house in any way so they left him be.

Naruto woke and shunshined to he waterfall and growled.

"Alright you son of a bitch...no waterfall can hold me back!" Naruto growled and formed 300 shadow clones and they yelled and begun their work on the water fall.

His chakra boiled and his stomach was in agony and he teared up but gritted his teeth and bared it. He growled and one push, forceful and violent split the water into two and he pushed this chakra out and held it there...growling.

In the distance...an Uchiha watched Naruto and his eyes glimmers with interest. It was Sasuke. Orochimaru was with him.

"Well...He is certainly getting stronger isn't he?" Orochimaru asked with a chuckle.

"Tch...I have eyes. I can tell." Sasuke growled.

"Now now. No need to snap. You jealous of how quick he is to strengthen?" Orochimaru asked.

"No!" Sasuke snapped.

Suddenly Naruto was replaced with a shadow clone and be shunshined away. Sasuke watched the clones and his gaze softened. He was completely impressed. Suddenly a Chill went down There spines. Sasuke and Orochimaru whipped around only to be punched into the ground. And what landed on their backs forcefully, was Naruto's real self. Sasuke whipped his sword but Naruto caught it with his bare hand and it bled.

"Tch!" Sasuke sent lightning through it.

Naruto bared the pain and grabbed Sasuke by the collar and growled. Sasuke activated his Sharingan. Orochimaru stabbed Naruto in the gut. Naruto threw Sasuke into the tree and yanked out a Kunai and sliced Orochimaru's face and formed the rasengan and blasted him back. Sasuke grabbed Naruto's arm and threw him in the ground. And went to punch him. Naruto blocked it and kicked Sasuke's leg. Sasuke kicked him in the nuts and Naruto winced and grunted in pain. Naruto stood and he slammed his fist into Sasuke and a blast of wind chakra later Sasuke was 50 away from him.

Sasuke weaved signs lightning fast and flames shot at Naruto. Naruto growled and moved out of the way and he only got a minor burn on his hand. Naruto growled and smirked. He formed the Transformation jutsu and turned into the the nine tails.

Tails lashed out and destroyed land and trees. Sasuke cussed under his breath and Orochimaru held his hands out to Naruto and a wall of flames shot from his hands, at a large scale and caught the Fox on fire. Naruto roared and slashed at the ground, tearing it apart. The clones still remaned.

Soon ninja rushed to the scene, ready to attack. Naruto roared and they thought it was the real nine tails and froze in their skin. Minato was one of them. Jirayah and Tsunade ran with Kakashi and yamato behind them, followed up by multiple teams of ninja.

Naruto roared and snapped its jaws at Sasuke and Sasuke vanished. Orochimaru smirked and waved at Jirayah and tsunade before vanishing. Everyone noticed the split waterfall and jaws dropped. Tsunade was inpressed. Minato smiled. Yamato was baffled. Kakashi blushed.

"Damn my student is hot..." He fanned his face.

Naruto turned his head and his tails relaxed and slowly swayed at his sides. He eyed the ninja and he smirked widely. He took a step forwards and they backed up in fear, except for his friends and family. Naruto turned to normal and the clones vanished. Naruto held his stomach and walked towards the waterfall. The ninja left except for Tsunade and his friends and family.

Tsunade ran to him and looked at his injury and grimaced. "Naruto..." She frowned and her healing chakra kicked in. The nine tails chakra courses through his stomach as well so it was visibly closing the hole. Kakashi ran up as it was finished and bare hugged his student. Naruto was taken back but relaxed and didn't hug back...but instead he passed out. Fatigue hitting him.

He woke an hour later  energized by Kurama.

"Teach me the next lessiond!" Naruto gasped awake.

"Naruto you need to heal first." Minato frowned.

"I am and I'm not listening to you." Naruto smiled and dragged Kakashi with him.

"Naruto your father is ei-!!"

Naruto yanked his mask off and rammed his lips into Kakashi's. Kakashi was surprised and didn't retract. Naruto pulled back and bit Kakashi's lower lip.

"Please~?" Naruto slid his hand up Kakashi's chest and wrapped it around his neck.

"S-sure." Kakashi shuddered, his face going deep red.