Blood.

About almost a month later...

Jirayia was doing some "research" by the hotsprings, stalking women and peaking into their part of the springs from a far distance, holding binoculars to his eyes, blushing and giggling. An Anbu walked up to him and sighed.

"Master Jirayia, we need you to fetch Naruto for the final Exam." The Anbu said.

"Alright." Jirayia sighed and stood up.

He walked towards the prison inside the stone heads, now going up the stairs. Jirayia got to the door and he smelt an awful smell, it smelt like, iron...and rotting flesh. Jirayia grew serious and actually frightened for Naruto and ran into the prison, only to be met by bodies....skeletons...and a rover of blood. Jirayah covered his mouth and nose in horror, his eyes shooting open.

"Dear God..." Jirayia shuddered, tearing up, looking at the bodice of friends he knew during and after the war.

Jirayia walked forwards, his feet starting to stain in blood, the place reaked. Jirayia walked forwards and looked around in the dark place, searching for his student, while heading towards his cell.

"He was here for a month!?" Jirayia looked around.

Jirayia heard an awful sound. Bone snapping and flesh ripping. Jirayia grabbed his Kunai and ran for that sound, serious yet fearful. He ran into the hall where Nartuo's room was and gasped.

What he saw was awful. Naruto...in the cloak...three tails swaying behind him, his real ears and tail were out and his eyes were red and black, he wasn't in control. And he was eating an Anbu. Jirayia gagged and almost threw up. He walked forwards very slowly towards Naruto.

"Naruto?" Jirayia said.

"Ggrrr!" Naruto growled and turned to face him and walked out of the cage and hissed.

"Naruto...what Is it doing to you..." Jirayia stood straight and dropped his weapon, feeling sorry for Naruto.

"Ggggraah!" Naruto hissed and took a step towards Jirayia, in a threatening way.

"Naruto...it's me Jirayia... please... your stronger than you think." Jiraia said softly.

Naruto tilted his head, as if he was a confused animal. He walked right up to Jirayia and snapped out of it and teared up.

"Get me out if here...please." Naruto hugged him.

Jirayia frowned and picked him up and left the prison, only to be met by Anbu.

"You, don't want to go in there..." Jirayia said and walked down the steps.

The Anbu glanced inside and gasped.

"THAT KID NEEDS TO BE PUT DOWN!" One charged after the two.

"No he doesn't...it was the Nine tails...not him." He growled.

Jirayia stopped the Anbu and eyes him. Naruto hid his face and shook. The Anbu looked at Naruto and sighed.

"Perhaps...your right, he is only a child...I can't kill a kid." The Anbu looked away.

"Come on Naruto lets get you cleaned up." Jirayia shinshined in Kakashi's home and walked to the bathroom and set Naruto down and went to grab him clothes.

Naruto looked in the mirror to see him covered in blood. Naruto gagged and ran to the toilet and threw up. He threw up everything he ate  which was meat, and flesh. He threw up crunched bone and lots of blood. Jirayia walked in and frowned. He set the clothes on the counter and walked to his crying student as he threw up and rubbed his back gently.

We gotta get that thing under control. Jirayia thought to himself.

After Naruto was done throwing up he gasped for air and coughed. He looked very pale and Jirayia felt his forehead and frowned.

"Your burning up..." Jirayia said. "Take a cold Bath and wash off all the blood if you can." Jirayia stood and walked out of the room and shut the door behind him.

Naruto watched him leave and he turned on the water and filled the tub with cold water and undressed himself and stepped in the freezing water and shivered. He laid in the bath and as he did, frhe water slowly turned red, him being covered head to toe in blood.

Naruto washed his legs and feet first, getting all the crusted and fresh blood off. He then moved up the his stomach and looked at the seal, that was loosened greatly. Naruto sighed and looked at the scars all over it and thought about Kushina. And then About Kakashi. He sunk into the water until everything below his nose was under water and he sighed.

*Naruto's POV*

It's been so long sense I have been in control of myself. I feel terribly sick. I looked at the now red water and sighed again. I looked around the room and missed the familiar walls and floor. I missed Kakashi, badly, only him besides Jirayia can calm me down when I lose it, or feel scared.

I washed out my crusty hair and it finally returned back to its blonde color. I smiled slightly and felt refreshed. Sadly the exams are coming up, but at least I can be apart of people again. I guess me locking myself up was a bad idea. All I wanted was to not hurt people but instead I killed everyone inside that prison in a literal blood bath. I feel so sorry...I just want to learn to control this beast so I won't hurt anyone...I don't want to ever see the sight of blood again...