New leader and concerns

Naruto woke the next day and stretched. He calmed down but still felt a burning haterid for Orochimaru.  He walked downstairs with a smile and sat down with Minato.

"Morning dad!" Naruto smiled.

"Your awfully cheerful. What's the occasion?" Minato  chuckled.

"Nothing much. I'm just in a good mood." Naruto shrugged and are his eggs and sausage.

"Thats good. Going to visit Kakashi today?" Minato asked.

"Yeah, I'm buying him flowers at Ino's flower shop. You visiting Mom's grave?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah. I'm going with ya to the flower shop." Minato stated. "Come with me." Minato said.

"Um, I have a whole day...sure thing." Naruto shrugged and finished eating his breakfast.

They walked to Inos shop and bought flowers and headed to the graveyard. They walked up to one. With Kushina Uzumaki written on it. Naruto shuddered as he felt his mother embrace him coldly. Minato felt a warm hug and smiled.

"Heh, its like she is still here." He said.

"Yeah..." Naruto said and looked at her grave and put the flowers there.

"Naruto...why are you on my grave? Leave...let me be with my love...your unwanted." Her harsh voice filled his head.

"I'll get going now..i-i want you to be with her...quality time an all." Naruto smiled and walked off.

He carried a balloon and walked into the hospital, carrying a bouquet of flowers for Kakashi. He walked in his room to see a man that went by Yamato. He heard about while he was locked in the prison in the Hokage cliff. He knew he sustituded for Kakashi before, but never actually met the man. Naruto set the the flowers and balloon down and smiled at Kakashi.

"Heya Sensei." Naruto smiled. "How ya feelin?"

"Hey Naruto. I'm just worn still." Kakashi said. "I would like you to meet Yamato. He will be your new Sensei and team leader until I recover. Kakashi stated.

"So this is Naruto Uzumaki. The fourths son." Yamato extended a hand." I can't wait to get to know you Naruto." He smiled.

"Naruto...on this mission. You will need that necklace Tsunade gave you...so in case you flip out...and possibly lose it like you almost did, he can stop it." Kakashi said.

"Yeah. Got it." Naruto frowned and looked at the bandaged wound on his sensei's shoulder.

"Hi! Hope I am not too late." Jirayah smiled and walked in.

"No no just in time. Naruto got here just now as well." Kakashi smiled.

"No...onto the real business." Jirayah sighed.

"..." Naruto frowned.

"Naruto can easily get mad...about this Orochimaru business. And if you let him lose it. He will be surrounded by a cloak. Naruto can summon this at will. But when he is very angry he can't stop it...do you think you can show it to us?" Jirayah asked.

"Jirayah....you sure?" Naruto seemed to not like this much.

"Yes. Dont worry me and Yamato can stop you if it gets a bit much." Jirayah smiled.

"...okay..." Naruto nodded.

His eyes almost immediately turned red and his fangs and Claws grew. Yamato went alert and nervous but Kakashi and Jirayah remained calm. Kakashi sat up and watched.

Naruto heard a deep chuckle and was a bit surprised that his cloak forcefully overpowered his own chakra and it formed around him. Naruto winced slightly and focused on controlling his own head. Not wanting to cave in under the immense haterid Kurama filled his head with.

"This is the nine tails cloak...it looks like it protects him...but really it harms him massive regeneration...but it can cause his life span to shorten if it heals sever injuries." Jirayah explained.

"It looks like a fox..." Yamato was scared.

"Yeah..." Kakashi was more cautious.

Naruto saw Kushina in front of his and his eyes shot open and his vision felt like it was blackening and the cloak vanished.

"S-sorry...i-i couldn't keep it up for long...I try not to use his power." Naruto chuckled lightly and wiped sweat from his face.

"Your fine...I wouldn't blame you...that chakra is dark." Yamato shuddered.

Jirayah took his shirt off to reveal a hideous huge scar on his chest.

"This is what happened with the fourth tail emerges." He said." I almost lost my life..." He said.

Naruto looked at it with saddened eyes." I-I'm sorry..." He ran out.

"Wait!" Kakashi said." We needed to discuss the mission and How to avoid it..." He trailed off.

"Naruto will be fine after awhile, he just hates the scar." Jirayah said.  

"He seems a little...off, i sensed something a little abnormal. Yamato had his concerns.

"Naruto is hurting and in pain. Trust me, sometimes he isn't fun to be around in one of his moods."Jirayah sighed. 

Naruto saw Sakura talking with a person that looked similar to Sasuke. Naruto ignored it and walked forwards until he felt a hand cover his mouth. He was Shushined i a different place and grew confused and scared. He looked up to see piercing yellow eyes. They bored into his very soul it seemed. Naruto struggled but stopped as he felt the nine tails chakra threaten to take hold. 

"Hello my little fox. Bee quite some time."He smirked.

Naruto gasped awake and was in the hospital room. Jirayah and Yamato were over him with concern. 

"Naruto are you alright!? As soon as we started talking about the last mission you passed out!"Jirayah was worried.

"i-i..."Naruto went to speak but froze at feeling a cold chill.

Naruto shot up and shook off the feeling he had ad walked out. "I need some rest."Naruto stated bluntly and shunsined home.

Later on in the night Naruto locked himself i his room and added to the collection of scars on his arms. Naruto watched as they healed. Naruto smiled sorrowfully and cried with a smile, confused as to why he felt so...

scared.